276°
Posted 20 hours ago

KIRKLAND SIGNATURE 3 Piece Golf Wedge Set Right Handed

£103.5£207.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Consistency is where Kirkland stood out from some of the other wedges we tested and is probably the strong point if you are considering purchasing this wedge. The consistency score was 84.90 out of 100. We really could just give the Kirkland Signature wedge 10/10 when it comes to value and move on. Given their performance, the price is incredible.

A few last final feel notes: the shaft feels on the softer side of wedge flex. It’s made by True Temper so it’s going to be fine. They’ve been making steel shafts for a few years. Oh, and the gap wedge? To each their own, but not for me. I suppose it depends on how you like to use your gap wedge, but on full swings with this sole…it just didn’t feel good to me at all. Almost clunky. The Kirkland wedges come as a set of three with a gap wedge with 52 degrees, a sand wedge with 56 degrees, and a lob wedge with 60 degrees of loft. The lofts are not customizable, and the clubs are always sold as a set. Are Kirkland wedges for high handicappers? To the best of my knowledge, I never knew any of these were possible, but seeing (and feeling) is believing, though I’m still reeling from my recent experience. Moreover, I dare predict that the sheer novelty of this discovery has the potential to redefine the golf shaft industry as we know it.As amazing as the shafts are, some scoffed at the absence of such shafts on professional tours. If they’re so good, why aren’t they used more? After all, a distance gain of 10 yards on drives can mean as much as 5-10 percent closer to the pin on approach shots for shorter putts, which can translate to millions of dollars in winnings. In fact, dozens of pros from all major tours have tried them, some openly and some in secret.

PLEASE NOTE: We at GolfWRX are doing what we can to secure wedges for in-hand pictures! Availability & price The characteristics of a shaft depend on the amount of material and how each layer is oriented on the mandrel. How this is done varies among OEMs. According to Farmer, the wedge set will become available online and within the top 50 US (golf) sales stores in the first week of October, with plans to expand into more stores moving forward. Now that we can get faster club head speed (FF shafts), how can the shaft be made to feel stiff while retaining a longer distance? The solution was surprisingly simple, as most discoveries tend to be at first. Costco sells a wide range of products ranging from groceries, optical equipment, pharmacy, and travel equipment. Its first foray into golf equipment was in 2016 with the release of the Kirkland Signature golf ball .

Spotted: New TaylorMade Carbonwood driver hits USGA conforming list

The Kirkland wedges would be well suited for a higher handicapper looking to take their game to the next level. In addition, the progressive center of gravity in the Kirkland wedges does help improve overall forgiveness. However, please note, these will be less forgiving for miss hits compared to chunky game improvement wedges. The Kirkland wedges feel okay. To be honest, they aren’t as nice as my Callaway MD wedges, but remember those are tour standard wedges. I think that most amateur, mid to high handicap golfers would have difficulty distinguishing the difference in feel between these and their current wedges. In fact, because these are new and have precision milling as well as regular grooves they might just prefer the feel of these. ME: So you’re saying you discovered a new way to objectively measure how we feel or perceive stiffness?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment