276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Angels in My Hair

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When I was a baby, my mother noticed that I always seemed to be in a world of my own. I can even remember lying in a cot—a big basket—and seeing my mother bending over me. Surrounding my mother I saw wonderful bright, shiny beings in all the colors of the rainbow; they were much bigger than I was, but smaller than her—about the size of a three-year-old child. These beings floated in the air like feathers; and I remember reaching out to touch them, but I never succeeded. I was fascinated by these creatures with their beautiful lights. At that time I didn't understand that I was seeing anything different from what other people saw; it would be much later that I learned from them that they were called angels. Seeing orbs of light is another angel sign. Angelic energy may manifest as orbs of light you see through your inner vision and minds eye during meditation. You may see them in the air around you, or even capture photographs of orbs. It is important to know that dust on your camera lens or taking a picture into the sun can cause orbs… So when it comes to orbs in photographs, its good to question the cause of the orb rather than automatically assuming something paranormal has taken place. Crown Chakra Tingles Save London Tech Founder Startup Pitch Competition with VCs , Angels & Investors to your collection. Share London Tech Founder Startup Pitch Competition with VCs , Angels & Investors with your friends. In addition to feeling warmth, angelic energy often feels like gentle tingles on the surface of your skin. This is a positive feeling, although it may feel a bit strange. It happens when your vibration begins to raise due to being in the presence of an angel! When I was an adult my mother told me she had had a baby son called Christopher who had been born a year before me but had only lived ten weeks. I just smiled in response. I remember asking her where Christopher was buried, and she told me that it was in an unmarked grave (as was the custom in those days) in a baby's graveyard in Dublin.

When I see an angel I want to stop and stare; I feel like I am in the presence of a tremendous power. When I was younger the angels generally adopted a human form—to make it easier for me to accept them—but now that's no longer necessary. The angels I see don't always have wings, but when they do I am sometimes amazed by their form; occasionally they are like flames of fire, and yet they have shape and solidity. Some of the angels' wings have feathers; one angel had wings that were so slender, tall, and pointed that I found it hard to _believe that they were wings. I wanted to ask the angel to open them up.Before, my time was dictated by the needs of my family. Now I have much less time for myself, I’m very much in demand. But I do enjoy it – well most of it. One of the most obvious of angel signs that happens through the clouds, is when you see a cloud that looks just like an angel. Your guardian angel may also drawn your awareness towards certain clouds that look like hearts, as well as many other shapes and symbols to offer guidance and validation for you, and to draw your awareness to their presence. I have never seen an angel's feet actually touch the ground; when I see one walking toward me I see what looks like a cushion of energy between the ground and their feet. Sometimes it looks like a thin thread, but other times this cushion grows between the earth and the angel, and even sinks into the earth itself. Lorna’s vision of the future is one where there is no division or boundaries between people. Where our spiritual side is accepted and transcends all beliefs. To accept we are all one. To live in peace with each other and nature, our home. According to Lorna, the future is dependent on this spiritual evolution.

I adore this book! It doesn’t try to convince you. It just is what it is - a gentle autobiography full of light, love, comfort, and inspiration. It has made them realize that they are not alone. That God has given them the gift of a guardian angel, who is always there with them, no matter what. They are not alone. Yes. I plan to write several more. My second book “Stairways to Heaven” in fact already published in many countries. But not yet the USA. I have asked that the publication of it in the States is delayed until more people have had a chance to read Angels in my Hair.The angels have always played with my hair when they want to get my attention. As a result of I frequently touch my hair, telling them to go away, not to be annoying me. I had a few other titles that I considered but this was always my favorite. People could see that I was different and just couldn’t understand it.’ Why is it that difference from the norm is marginalised in our society? Why do you think people are frightened of things that they don’t understand? She is, it has to be said, an unusual person, with a calm and peaceful presence. Spending time with her is both challenging and inspirational." The Times in September 2010 asked whether Byrne was responsible for the significant increase in people in Britain who believed in angels - up from 29% to 46%. [3]

For anyone who has ever wondered about the mysteries that lie beyond everyday experience, or doubted the reality of the afterlife, Angels in My Hair is a moving and deeply inspirational journey into the unseen world.August 2020 By Suzi Button in HIGHLIGHTED, NEWS The Lorna Byrne Children’s Foundation is 5 years old! He took my hand, as if to comfort me—I loved the touch of his hand—and our hands merged again. It felt magical; it made me feel safe and happy. Save London! Effortless real life hair. to your collection. Share London! Effortless real life hair. with your friends. Feeling a gentle breeze or the movement of air around you without it having a physical causation is another undeniable angel sign. The cause of this movement of the air is the angelic being creating it! This will sometimes happen to me when I'm sitting in a room meditating and it's perfectly calm and still, and I'm connecting with the angels and seeing them moving around me through my inner vision, and then there's also a tangible sensation of movement in the air. This angel sign happens through the sensation of feeling and it is a paranormal movement where you're in a room, it's not drafty, and yet there is a warm draft of energy moving through as angelic energy moves towards you. Clouds

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment