276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Milford collection Scented Pine Cones in Red Organza Bag

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The good news is that all of those issues can be easily solved by simply making your own aromatic cones right at home. Not only is making your own beautifully scented pine cones easy, cost-effective and safe, it also gives you the ability to be as creative as you want with how you scent them. I’m a firm believer in self-sufficiency, no matter where you live, and the power and pride that comes from doing something for yourself.

Avoid using a plastic spray bottle. Glass is a better alternative. Concentrated essential oils are very strong and can eat away at the plastic if left in the container for a long period of time.Once you know how to make scented pine cones with essential oils, you can use them in many different ways to add an aroma and visual appeal to your home decor as well as your gifts. Scroll down to find lots more ideas on how to use your scented pinecones. A gorgeous metallic wreath tutorial from Oriental Trading Company gives your holidays extra shimmer and uses pine cones cut in half to make a flower shape. 6. Super Easy and Cheap Pine Cone Wreath Seal the bag, and shake the pine cones around so that they absorb the oils. Remove excess air from the bag, and seal tightly. But who can blame us when pine cones make such great Christmas ornaments? You can keep it as natural as you want or get your creative juices flowing. 12. Natural Ornaments

And while on the subject of pine trees in the fall – if you happen to be out raking up all of those pine needles falling along with the pine cones, here’s a great article on how to best use them in your flowerbeds and gardens! See: How To Use Pine Needles In Gardens & Flowerbeds! I take an eclectic approach to homesteading, utilizing modern convenience where I want, and choosing the rustic ways of my childhood simply because they bring me joy. The awesome thing about making your own cinnamon scented pinecones is that it’s really easy to customize how strong of a scent you want. Sometimes the store-bought ones are OVERPOWERING! Put the pinecones in a tall glass vase – try mixing them with small Christmas ornaments for a holiday centerpiece! Hang them from door knobs, the shower head, or off just about anything including presents. Here I've used hot glue to turn them into a bow but they look (and smell) good hanging from ribbon on a present. Christmas Decorating Tips Pine cone bows

Meet Amy!

Our luxury eco friendly gift boxes each contain 6 scented pine cones hand crafted from our studio and gift shop in Derbyshire. If you have an abundance of pine cones and don’t want to save the same ones year after year, you can simply compost your cinnamon pine cones and start fresh again next year! These pine cones can also be burned in a fire pit! Cinnamon Scented Pine Cones FAQ

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment