276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lego Minifigures Series 10 Foil Pack (1 Mini-figure)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

After a couple of standard release Minifigure series LEGO blew everybodies expectations out of the water with the release of Disney Series 1 Minifigures on May 1st 2016 and they went down an absolute storm, featuring 18 characters from all of your favourite Disney shows! Cool, an old Lego minifig. Another rarity due to the fact that Lego loves printing young action oriented men, or middle aged family dudes. And yes, that is a glorious balding hairpiece. Grandpa comes with a mug for his tea or coffee and a newspaper tile titled “Old Times” bearing a photograph of an old jalopy on it. His facial features are great with a ton of wrinkles, moustache and reading glasses. His torso has some nice detail on it, with a bowtie, suspenders and a very subtle belly. Now I’m a little torn on the belly detail. It’s a neat touch, but I would’ve preferred it not to be there, simply because I could’ve swapped it out to dress up any hipster minifigs I might want to make. Animal | Beaker | Dr. Bunsen Honeydew | Fozzie Bear | Gonzo | Janice | Kermit the Frog | Miss Piggy | Rowlf the Dog | The Swedish Chef | Statler | Waldorf Baseball Fielder | Bumblebee Girl | Decorator | Grandpa | Librarian | Medusa | Motorcycle Mechanic | Mr. Gold | Paintballer | Revolutionary Soldier | Roman Commander | Sad Clown | Sea Captain | Skydiver | Tomahawk Warrior | Trendsetter | Warrior Woman With the addition of the Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts Minifigure Series and now Disney Series 2 LEGO Minifigures released on May 1st 2019 there are even more sought after Minifigures to add to your collection.

Homer Simpson | Marge Simpson | Bart Simpson | Lisa Simpson | Ned Flanders | Mr. Burns | Nelson Muntz | Ralph Wiggum | Chief Wiggum | Grampa | Krusty the Clown | Itchy | Scratchy Here’s the Paintball Player unmasked, sporting a huge grin on his face. He’s obviously not a talented paintball player since his jumpsuit is littered with shots, and the look of his face clearly translates into “I am in so much pain right now but I’m trying to grin so that you don’t think I’m a pansy”. Notice how there are 17 minifigs in the lineup, as compared to the 16 of previous editions? Lego decided to commemorate the 10th Series by including Mr. Gold, a “super rare”, excruciatingly hard to find minifig into random boxes of Series 10, which sparked a global gold rush among Lego fans, eager to get their hands on Mr. Gold. Only 5,000 of the chrome gold painted minifigs were created and I’ve been extremely fortunate to find one myself, which I’ve written about extensively in a post here, so I won’t go into too much detail about him. Here’s the lineup from Part 1. Stay tuned to Parts 2 and Part 3 which should be completed in the coming few days! In February 2014 LEGO officially released The LEGO Movie Minifiguresinline with the official Movie release. But who was ready for the next wave of LEGO Minifigures? The Simpsons LEGO Minfiigureswhich were officially released on 1st May 2014 and were a huge success. Many AFOL’s were indecisive before seeing them in the flesh but it’s safe to say that LEGO out did the majority of expectations with this release.

This series includes a golden minifigure named Mr. Gold which was randomly distributed throughout the world. There was a total of 5,000 golden minifigures distributed, which also contained a code to LEGO.com, which, when entered, showed the number of golden minifigures that have been found throughout the world at that point in time. With 17 all-new, special minifigures in Series 10, the LEGO® Minifigure Collection continues to grow. Each minifigure comes in a sealed 'mystery' bag with its own special accessories, display plate and collecto r's leaflet. Inspired by movies, sports, history and just everyday life, this collection includes: Warrior Woman, Decorator, Sad Clown, Roman Commander, Bumblebee Girl, Motorcycle Mechanic, Grandpa, Revolutionary Soldier, Baseball Fielder, Librarian , Sea Captain, Medusa, Skydiver, Trendsetter, Paintball Player, and Tomahawk Warrior. Date Night Homer | Date Night Marge | Lisa and Snowball II | Maggie and Santa's Little Helper | Bartman | Fallout Boy Milhouse | Waylon Smithers | Patty Bouvier | Selma Bouvier | Comic Book Guy | Groundskeeper Willie | Edna Krabappel | Dr. Hibbert | Professor Frink | Hans Moleman | Martin Prince This is the third series that is released in May. The first being was 8683 Minifigures Series 1 and second being 8831 Minifigures Series 7. Collectible LEGO Minifigures were first released in 2010, with the initial trial release of Series 1 Minifigures, What LEGO weren’t expecting was them to start flying off the shelves from day 1!

Each Minifigure includes unique character accessories, a display stand with LEGO studs and a Series 10 collector's leaflet They proved that huge a success they couldn’t wait to release further LEGO Minifigure ranges and started releasing one new series approximately every 4 Months.Alien Villainess | Businessman | Conquistador | Cowgirl | Diver | DJ | Downhill Skier | Evil Robot | Fairy | Football Player | Lederhosen Guy | Pirate Captain | Red Cheerleader | Santa | The Thespian | Vampire Bat How To Find One: The newspaper tile is a dead giveaway that you have a Grandpa on your hands. The cup is also a good way, but do note that the librarian also comes with a mug, so do verify that you’ve gotten a newspaper tile to differentiate Grandpa from the librarian.

Some bad news here as Lego has changed the ratio of minifigs in boxes, which in simpler terms means that every box now only has two complete sets of Series 10 minifigs. You get more junk with the common ones bumped up to 6 per box, and the rare ones shrunk down to only 2 per box. Personally, I don’t like this one bit as it just makes it harder for people wanting to collect certain ones as they’ll have to theoretically go through more boxes to find what they want. It’s also bad news for people who used to buy a whole box, part out one set for themselves and sell the spares as they’ll be left with more “junk” minifigs that will be pretty hard for them to liquidate. Disco Dude | Explorer | Karate Master | Lifeguard | Maraca Man | Mime | Pharaoh | Pop Star | Ringmaster | Skier | Spartan Warrior | Surfer | Traffic Cop | Vampire | Weight Lifter | Witch A redeeming factor of the Tomahawk Warrior is his tribal tattoos on both arms, which are a nice touch. Other than that, I feel that he’s quite plain and doesn’t offer much to Series 10’s roster. I think we begin to see a little fatigue in terms of the characters introduced in the Collectible Minifigures, which might be a sign that Lego might retire the entire line soon, to keep it from going too stale. Aquaman | Batman | Bat-Mite | Bumblebee | Cheetah | Cyborg | The Flash | Green Lantern | Huntress | The Joker | Metamorpho | Mister Miracle | Sinestro | Stargirl | Superman | Wonder WomanBirdwatcher | Chili Costume Fan | Figure Skating Champion | Forest Elf | Horse and Groom | Night Protector | Raccoon Costume Fan | Robot Repair Tech | Snow Guardian | Space Creature | Troubadour | Wheelchair Racer Here’s a shot of his accessories. The visor is similar to the skier ones they’ve released previously. The gun is a fantastically detailed piece of equipment. Lego have a certain policy about weapons, specifically firearms which makes them not make as many of them as we’d like, so another cool firearm is always nice to have. His helmet is your standard stunt helmet, embellished with a paintball marker hit, which is a nice touch. Animal Control | Astronaut | Ballerina | Clumsy Guy | Farmer | Faun | Flying Warrior | Frightening Knight | Janitor | Jewel Thief | Kendo Fighter | Laser Mech | Queen | Shark Suit Guy | Tribal Woman | Wrestling Champion Series 10 was a very controversial series of minifigures as problems occurred from both fans and stores. Bear Costume Guy | Dog Sitter | Fire Fighter | Fox Costume Girl | Fright Knight | Galactic Bounty Hunter | Gardener | Jungle Explorer | Monkey King | Mountain Biker | Mummy Queen | Pizza Costume Guy | Programmer | Rugby Player | Shower Guy | Video Game Champ

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment