276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Samsonite Neopulse Spinner Suitcase

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The multi-directional 4 wheels and push-button telescopic handle offer smooth gliding through airports and city streets. From Samsonite’s Neopulse collection, this suitcase combines minimum weight (2.9kg) with maximum impact resistance. It has the same four smooth wheels that I loved so much with my previous case, and it has a zip cover for the both the upper and lower compartments. My previous one only had the zip cover for the upper compartment, so if you opened it upside down your things would fall out.

All my big cases have been samsonite. Then I bought a small Swiss gear wheelie bag that didn’t last. Wheels fell off and there was no replacement. My last replacement didn’t even last 6 months, the handles coming off. October 30, 2023 ] Review of the Creative Sound Blaster Katana SE: An All-in-One Sonic Experience Audio Equipment Samsonite is such an iconic brand, and with good reason, obviously, and it’s one for me to consider for the future (although at the moment, I’m working on sussing out the best carry-on for me!). Reply Made in Europe out of 100% Makrolon® Polycarbonate, a high-tech material designed for reliability and high-impact resistance. Functional, fully-lined interior features elastic cross-straps and divider panel to keep clothing neatly pressed in transit.Samsonite is one of the top luggage manufacturers, and they’ve been at the top for a while. This is because of the excellent quality, design, and durability of their suitcases. And, most of the time you will not be disappointed with a Samsonite case. Made in Europe, Made of 100 percent Bayer Makrolon Polycarbonate, a high tech material designed for reliability and high impact resistance John Lewis plc, registered office: 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Register no. 724309) for the purpose of introducing the credit provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd, registered office: Wellington Buildings, 2-4 Wellington Street, Belfast BT1 6HT.

The collection's eye-catching, stylish design is based on an innovative engineering look. Its patented self-reinforced design gives extra strength to the case, especially to the corners. Today, under the guidance of his four sons, Duifhuizen run a chain of shops across The Netherlands as well as their online shop Duifhuizen bags & travel supplying Europe and beyond, now delivering worldwide. Four, multi-directional dual spinner wheels provide 360 degree, easy-pivot mobility. Rolls upright so there is no weight on your arm or shoulder.There is no doubt for me that these carry on spinners look great, and have the quality build and attention to detail that you will have come to expect from Samsonite. Despite some concerns about showing scratches, this is still one of the best hand luggage options outside of the high-end fashion brands. I was a little put off by the design, as I was worried all my clothes would be seen via the see-thru shell. But the internal netting kept that all safe and secure. Though be prepared to turn a few heads when rolling this around Heathrow. Polycarbonate is a durable material, and it also has an excellent thermal resistance. However, it is prone to scuffs and scratches, so don’t expect this suitcase to look shiny and new for a long time. The ribbed shell will help with this though because the scratches will be somewhat less visible. So, that is a big plus. The Neopulse is available in about 6 different colors, depending on the size you want to get. All of the colors have a metallic finish, which really makes the suitcase look beautiful. Double Spinner Wheels

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment