276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nad's Facial Wax Strips - Facial Hair Removal For Women, Face Wax Strips, Includes 20 Waxing Strips + 4 Calming Oil Wipes, Hypoallergenic

£0.15£0.30Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

and I have to say truly and honestly that not only is Nads the product that works the best, but that green wax is the most painless and best quality I have found for over the counter waxing strips. Know your angles: Place a strip on one side of your upper lip, chin, cheeks or eyebrows, following the natural angle of the contour area.

Still, I was fed up with how quickly my chin hairs sprouted after being razed off and was willing to risk pain for the prospect of a baby-smooth chin that might last longer than a week. No Mo-Stache's No Mo-Unibrow is a quick and convenient home-waxing kit to eliminate hairs without irritation. Flawless Results: Achieve flawless and long-lasting results with my facial/bikini wax strips, ensuring you feel confident and ready for any occasion.

I love your brand, I’m using your facial wax strips and it’s literally the best wax strips I ever tried, oh and I tried a lot of different brands, trust me!

As a young teen, I used to watch my mother pluck hair from her chin and thought "I will never want to do that! And for those well versed in home waxing, the Rio and Mylee hot wax kits offer salon-level results within the comfort of your own home. Wax: Glyceryl Rosinate, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Parfum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Glycine Soja Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, CI 77891, CI 45430. Wax strips, wax pens, melting wax pearls and even sugar paste are all among the most popular options. SELF may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers.

However, the main downside to waxing is the pain that can come with it – you are ripping out large amounts of hair after all – and the risk of ingrown hairs if not properly cared for. Former hairstylist who brought home the wax pot when I retired, made such a mess trying to do my brows myself. Apply a strip from under the nose to a corner of the elip in the direction of hair growth, adhering with a gentle massage.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment