276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Century BOB Freestanding Punch Bag Height Adjustable 60-78 inches

£54.995£109.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I have never been one to use heavy bags, not because I don’t think they’re necessary, but they are more for endurance workouts than they are for really training martial techniques. No Ceiling Installation Needed: A perfect solution for renters or those with structural constraints. Low kicks: The XL Zones provides high impact foam from 60cm up to 180cm facilitating both low and high strikes. Leider musste ich die Erfahrung mit dem mühsamen Kinderspiel Sand (4 × 25 kg passten komplett rein) machen, empfehle daher eindringlich den Quarzsand!

A PERFECT EXERCISE GIFT | We all have that friend or family member that loves to stay fit and healthy, right? I’m 5,8 and often when I would spar with others, they would be taller than me which would sometimes throw me off a bit.You can work it for 10 minutes straight without tearing up your skin (important when you get older).

Another great thing about BOB is that due to his being a human form, you are able to focus on things like soft spots and pressure points. After using it for the last two years regularly I can safely say it was the best decision for me by far. The key strengths of this type of material are that it is extremely impact resistant and wear resistant, yet still provides a cushioned coating.Säcke mit schweren Katzensand (je 10 kg) reichen zwar nicht aus, dass Bob bei häftigeren Schlägen stehen bleibt - aber es ist noch genut platz im Tank - werde nochmal 2-3 Säcke dazufüllen. The Century BOB is made from incredibly durable plastisol, filled with a high-density urethane foam to mimic the feel of a human being. I came back to a mess to clean, so it’s probably not a bad idea to get someone to help out if you’re going to run a hose up the stairs.

Once you have found the best position for the base, you have a choice of filling with either sand or water. The hole is small and filling is time consuming, a bigger hole would of been welcome, however I git there with 4 big bands of sand taking an hour each to empty into Bob. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. The body itself is filled with urethane foam, which is a common material used in insulation because it completely covers any air pockets allowing equal distribution throughout.Also, BOB XL completely wraps around his sleeve, so there are points on the back that are usable, as well. You can practice strikes that are not competition legal, like slaps, palm heel hooks, eye jabs, and more.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment