276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Katie In London

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A quick romp (sometimes just a fleeting glance, sometimes more exploration) around some of London's best-known tourist attractions, including Trafalgar Square, St Paul's Cathedral, the Tower of London, Tower Bridge, the London Eye and Buckingham Palace. Registered office address: Unit 34 Vulcan House Business Centre, Vulcan Road, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE5 3EF. A beautiful story to capture any child if looking to use London as a topic or about to visit London itself.

This picture book mingles fantasy with information most successfully… a lively introduction to some of the main London sights within the context of an appealing story…The text keeps up the pace of the story and includes a lot of convincing dialogue. Our team is made up of book lovers who are dedicated to sourcing and providing the best books for kids. He has made regular appearances at the National Galleries in Edinburgh and London and visits many schools, and arts and literary festivals.Join them on a whirlwind tour of the sights, including the Tower of London, the London Eye and Buckingham Palace! On their travels with the lion they visit St Paul's Cathedral, The Tower of London, Tower Bridge and some of the sights along the South Bank like The Globe Theatre. I expect this book will bring up the children's experiences of London and places they have been with their families.

It is not included in promotions available to our main range products, as stated in our terms of service. From Peter and the Wolf, to Scheherazade, James has worked internationally with many different orchestras and musicians, creating illustrations in time to music.

Not only is it informative about the features of the incredible city, but the illustrations allow the reader to create vivid images in their head. This little book is extra special because my daughter bought it for me when she and her best friend went to London and Wales. This one is introducing the city of London and I think it would work well for both children familiar with London as well as those who have never been. At Trafalgar Square, they meet a talking stone lion, and he takes them on a wonderful tour of the city taking in such sights as The Tower of London, Buckingham Palace and the London Eye!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment