276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Betrayal At the Altar: Something Old, Something New, Somebody Is Coming for You

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Title: Betrayal At The Altar By Dolores Delia- A Heartfelt Story of Love, Loss, and Redemption. "Betrayal At The Altar By Dolores Delia" is a touching and poignant novel by Vera Whitehead that explores the themes of love, loss, and healing. The story follows Zi, a young woman grieving the loss of her husband, as she drives across the breathtaking Irish countryside. No.” Vivian crawled to Rachel and apologized with tears in her eyes. “Miss Grey, I was blind to offend His voice was deep and carried a chilling coldness. It was like a sharp, cold wind that hit one in the However, before he could finish speaking, Adrian swallowed the rest of his words under Tom’s cold and

Louis Smith, your family’s wealth meant nothing to me, nor do I care about being Mrs. Smith. And I will

Betrayal At the Altar by Dolores Delia Chapter 831 

Unfortunately, the Smith family attributed their triumph solely to their own efforts and dismissed Rachel as an uneducated villager.

Rachel secretly tugged at the corner of Lucas’s shirt. “Why are you pulling a long face?” she snapped. She raised her eyes and looked at David, who was right in front of her. She smiled faintly. “Of course.” Benson thought that Old Mr. Smith would favor Louis, but he did not expect that in the end, the personDon’t think that I will forgive you for scaring my guests. Although Rachel said that, her gaze on David

Olivia got into an accident trying to save me, and she’s now in the hospital, fighting for her life. I can’t Rachel nodded, her eyes narrowing slightly as she noticed the drones hovering overhead. “Surveillance drone?” Are you sure you want to give most of the inheritance to an outsider?” Benson could not help but ask. The two of them had suffered such a huge loss today. It was already not easy for them to last until now. On the eve of Rachel’s wedding to Louis, Old Mr. Smith revealed to Rachel that he wanted. to transferAt that moment, Tony received a message through his earpiece. His brows furrowed slightly, and he walked over to David, speaking in a low voice, “Sir, there’s an issue in the design department. They would like you to take a look.” everything for him, falling out with her family and leaving them. All he had in return was he couldn’t Ronnie noticed the change in her gaze, and his curled lips flattened a little. He said calmly. “The Jones family is not my target.”

Hailey, who was following behind, watched the couple in front of her flirting and teasing each other. She clenched her teeth in secret and her eyes were filled with jealousy. Louis Smith, your family’s wealth meant nothing to me, nor do I care about being Mrs. Smith. And I will not accept any form of apology and compensation from you. Remember this. There’ll never be reconciliation between us.“Her face seemed laced with ice, and nothing was in her eyes except indifference and determination. David nodded slightly and turned to look at Rachel. “This is Tony, the head of the research facility.” What kind of story could there be? It’s just a misunderstanding.” Rachel tried to brush it off with a few Landon is already on his way here. Shall we go out for some fun tonight?” Jimmy asked while staringThey have been together for the past three years, spending most of their time together. She could forgo everything for him, falling out with her family and leaving them. All he had in return was he couldn’t control his feeling for his old flame, Olivia Cruise.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment