276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kanto 200W 6 Inch Powered Subwoofer - Matte Black (SUB6MB)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Updated in 2022, this sub8 gives you the speed and accuracy that only a sealed subwoofer can deliver. Room characteristics and positioning have a profound effect on the performance of the subwoofer, so time and effort devoted to achieving the optimum operating position will be rewarded. There’s a USB DAC built-in but unfortunately it uses a USB Type-B connection, would have been nice to see USB-C. The addition of the SUB8 was welcomed, and brought an extra bit of depth to the performance on a whole. Kanto SUB6 6-inch Powered Subwoofer (Matte Black) The Sub6 is a sealed box front-firing subwoofer offering 200W of powerful bass extension.

My home office is fairly small, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy the sweet sound of bass guitars and drums kicking in on my favorite songs. Kanto SUB6 Subwoofer Discussions | Audiophile | Drop Drop requires JavaScript to work, but it is disabled in your web browser. REDUCED VIBRATION - sub6’s acoustic MDF enclosure is engineered to reduce undesired resonance and reverberation inside the cabinet providing clean, uncolored sound.To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. REDUCED VIBRATION – sub6’s acoustic MDF enclosure is engineered to reduce undesired resonance and reverberation inside the cabinet providing clean, uncolored sound. A precise low-pass filter makes sub6 a perfect match with any Kanto speaker, allowing you to dial in the perfect cutoff frequency. This is one way that I used my pair, as well as a bluetooth connection to a Google Home and a USB connection to my wife’s computer. The Kanto SUB6 powered subwoofer is exactly the size sub I want under my desk for rhythmic bass when I'm streaming music or watching a movie online.

Placement Options: To some degree, positioning the powered subwoofer is less critical because it produces only non-directional low-frequency sounds. Best of all, the SUB6 is compact and easy to set up, so you can enjoy the powerful bass performance without all the hassle. Sub8 provides worry-free longevity with its rigid MDF construction, solid rubber feet, metal grill, and durable vinyl finish.You can have all of these connected at the same time, and switch between them easily with the remote. If you’re looking for a higher-end speaker setup for your workspace, these are some of the best around. Kanto makes a great sounding powered audio system and I will also be purchasing systems from Kanto to be used on both my 4k televisions. sub6 features a specially designed grille which protects the driver from impact and dust, while allowing sound through with minimal diffraction. The biggest advantage has been its tiny foot print, it's blended into the room and you don't notice it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment