276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Original Disney Power Bank, Portable Charger, External Battery, Mobile Phone Charger, Print, USB + Micro USB, 2200mah, 5V 1A

£14.995£29.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Entertainment options vary from trivia quizzes to games, but either way, it’s a drain on the battery of your phone. If you know you plan to use PlayDisney on top of MDE, you will definitely need a charge (or two) part way through the day. Photos, Photos, and More Photos Frankly, I don’t want to waste my precious time sitting around waiting for my phone to charge. The whole point of your Disney vacation is to enjoy yourself and make memories with your family. Having your own portable charger can help keep you moving through your day at Disney. Guest Relations There are a few places within the Disney parks where you can plug in to charge your phone. Again, this comes down to a personal preference issue. If you don’t want to deal with swapping out Fuel Rods or purchasing your own portable charger for Disney, then it is possible to find outlets within the parks.

This review will take a look at why you should get a charger, and then identify the best Disney portable chargers. It will also take a look at other charging options available, such as Fuel Rods and the good old fashioned idea of finding an outlet. FuelRod is a way to charge your phone on the go at Disney World without plugging it into an outlet.That app is essential because there's a Find My feature built into the battery. It doesn't work like an AirTag over UWB, it's only Bluetooth, but it's useful if you misplace your battery in your office (or you have multiple batteries, like I do). Again, the major downside to this strategy is you are tethered to a specific location for an extended period of time. If this is timed with a stroller nap and a rest, this isn’t so bad. But if your kids are impatient to continue with their Disney experience, this might not be a palatable option. Not to mention you have to remember to bring your charger with you. So while there are definitely cons to FuelRods, they are extremely convenient and require little to no planning to use. Where are the Disney FuelRod locations?

The bottle is actually a nice, insulated affair, and it kept ice in cold water for 12 hours, which is all that we need. It has a good, strong strap to carry the bottle, though we would have liked a lid that was easier for sipping. You can also charge the Anker Prime using both USB-C ports at the same time, for a combined recharging rate up to 170W. That means you can completely refill this whopping 27K mAh battery in under 40 minutes. I thankfully had an Anker 737 GaN Prime charger that was up to the task, and it's fun to see the percentage climb. We have to give big props to FuelRod here. Even though we aren’t huge fans of the product nor do we recommend it for most people, we still think FuelRod provides a valuable service for some guests. In short, FuelRod existing but charging a fee is better than the company going bankrupt and ceasing to exist at all. With or without a Disney portable charger, you want to try to keep your battery from draining unnecessarily. Trust me, you will be using it enough, you don’t need anything else contributing to the battery drain. Here are some tips to help slow the battery drain.The Anker Nano is only 5,000mAh, but that doesn't mean it can fully charge a 5,000mAh phone battery like you'll find in the Galaxy S23 Ultra. Power banks are about 60-70% efficient, depending on the phone's technology, so this power bank is good for charging an iPhone 15 to nearly full, but that big Ultra will only get about 65% charge. Columbia Harbor House, near many tables – this one is ideal for being able to charge while you eat, allowing you to multitask After you sign up for an account, you’ll get 5 free swap credits in your account. Once you’re ready to swap your FuelRod you’ll enter the location ID at the kiosk and get a promo code for a free swap. FuelRod Disney World Summary There are plenty of other power bank makers around, and most of them have not caught up to the faster charging speeds available on the iPhone 15 family, let along even faster Android phones. Except for unique form factors or serious bargains, we stayed away from recommending power banks from reputable makers if they couldn't charge at 2023 speeds.

Again, the USB-C port is only for input, so you can’t charge your phone with it, but it does have 2 USB ports which allows you to charge two devices at once.It is basically a portable external battery that you pay for one time then are able to swap out for a fresh charger at kiosks (see picture above) for free around Disney World. The most important question to consider when buying a power bank is what will you be charging? If you are charging a small smartphone and that's all, a simple power bank will suffice. If you plan on charging a laptop occasionally as well, or many devices at once, you'll want something with more power and more features. Apple doesn't publish its battery capacity, but teardowns have shown that the iPhone 15 has a battery with around 3,350mAh of battery life. That means a 10KmAh battery can charge that phone twice ... almost. You may not get to 100% the second charge, but you'll be in the 90% range. The ‘twist’ with FuelRods is that when you’re done using them, you can trade out your depleted FuelRod for a fully-charged one at the many kiosks throughout Walt Disney World and Disneyland. The appeal is thus the ‘unlimited’ charge the FuelRods offer by virtue of swapping them out. When put that way, it’s easy to see the appeal of FuelRods.

It’s definitely best to use the FuelRod with your own longer cord so you don’t have to worry about breaking the short one. If you are visiting Universal Studios or other places that charge for a swap, fear not! There is a way to get five swaps for free to at least cut down on your cost. But, whether you're in the office a few days a week, simply left your handset off the charger overnight, or you're jetting off on a weekend getaway, you'll soon find that your phone battery can drain far more than you expect when you're out and about. The Anker 337 Power Bank is for families who want the peace of mind of knowing they have the ability to charge multiple devices throughout the day with no problems.

Where Can You Exchange a FuelRod in Disney World?

The INIU Portable charger is a pretty powerful charger at a very good price. It has 2 USB ports which allows you to charge two phones at once. This amount of power allows you to fully charge an iPhone or similar Android phone 2-3 times. All of this phone usage will undoubtedly result in a battery that is drained by midday. I know when I’m at the parks capturing and sharing content, I burn through my phone’s battery multiple times in the day. If you have a newer Android phone, or the latest iPhone 15 models, you'll want a power bank with faster charging speeds to get your battery full faster. Charging speed is measured in wattage, and the iPhone 15 can charge just a bit faster than 15W, while the Galaxy S23 Ultra can charge up to 45W. We wish there wasn't such an easy answer to this question, because competition is better for everybody, but Anker is making the best power banks right now by far. It offers the best power-to-weight ratio, the fastest charging, and the most useful features.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment