276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ASUS Flip CM3200FM 12" 2 in 1 Chromebook - MediaTek Kompanio 8192 2.2GHz Processor 4GB RAM 64GB eMMC, Chrome OS Mineral grey - CM3200FM1A-HW0025

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Chromebook Spin 311 not only has great battery life and a solid build quality, it also features plenty of ports for its size, great portability, and a fantastic touch display. They are portable and have enough processing capacity for the majority of tasks despite their small size.

The biggest question is how Chrome OS advances — if it requires more CPU power at some point, the Asus Chromebook Flip CM3 won’t be able to keep up. If you want dependable performance from your next laptop, you should consider going for the second-generation Lenovo ThinkPad X13. If you approved for a credit limit with PayPal Credit and use it for future purchase, the standard variable rate will apply.Impressive performance makes this Chromebook a joy to use, even if the touchpad, distractingly glossy display, and short battery life steal some of its thunder. As we said at the beginning of this review, the Chromebook devices are viable only if you don’t need the performance and extra versatility of the Windows OS. I found it to be as good as any other Chromebook pen I’ve used, supporting the suite of Chrome OS pen tools with plenty of precision. We enjoy using Android apps in tablet mode just as much as sitting down with the Asus Chromebook Flip as a conventional Chromebook for long browsing and writing sessions.

The closest comparison I could find in our database is the Asus Chromebook Flip C436 with a Core i3-1011U CPU, which scored 938 and 1,653. standard, delivering a natural-feeling active stylus writing experience that allows users to unleash their creativity: draft notes, sketch or jot down ideas on the fly.

I sometimes had to tap two or three times to get it to respond, especially when I was trying to engage smaller on-screen buttons. The Chromebook Flip CM3 supports an optional active pen with 4,096 levels of pressure sensitivity, and that was included with my review unit. Even though this is Chromebook model is a few years old by this point, its impressive specs still offer outstanding performance with an excellent thin and light design while costing less than newer 2-in-1 Chromebooks that don't perform as well as this one does, which is great if you're on a tighter budget.

inch screen might be uncomfortable for some people to use for extended periods, though, especially if you're more accustomed to larger laptops. The two ErgoLift hinges hold the keyboard and screen together and smoothly allow for 360-degree motion, providing just enough resistance so it doesn’t feel like you're snapping the machine in half. ARM Mali-G72 MP3: Integrated graphics card from ARM with 3 cores based on the 2nd generation of the Bifrost architecture. And while the display is slightly less than a full HD 1080p resolution, this doesn't make as much a difference on an 11.However, because the Asus Chromebook Flip has been available for a while now, you should be able to find some great deals out there.

The Intel Core processor and full-HD display packed into the Asus Chromebook Flip makes this a powerful 2-in-1 that can more than handle your general computing needs while offering a great tablet experience. We chalk these flaws up to the beta version of Chrome OS we were testing it with, which corrected some problems and introduced new ones during the course of our review.

You don’t expect this kind of technology with such an inexpensive laptop, and it confers an attractive if simple aesthetic that looks like it should cost quite a bit more. There’s no better feeling than finding a diamond in the rough, and the Asus Chromebook Flip CM3 might just be that diamond for those looking for a cheap but capable laptop that can also function as a tablet.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment