276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tint & Glow Moisturising Skin Enhancer from Sculpted by Aimee – Hydrating & Tinted Skin Booster with SPF 30 and Blue Light Protection, Cruelty-Free 45ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As I overshared this information with Hannah, she gave me not one, but two tips that have quite literally transformed my makeup routine. Getty Images Unlike Aimee, I'm not much of a tanner, but since adding this to my routine I think I might finally be converted (it's only taken 34 years). Whenever I wear Second Skin, I get comments and messages asking what I’m wearing because it has the perfect balance of coverage and radiance. I’ll usually powder my T-zone to help keep it in place, but those with dry skin will love it too. It has SPF50 in it, but you already know what I’m going to say when it comes to that! Satin Silk – buy here A fun fact about Tint & Glow is that it was actually meant to launch in Summer 2020, but of course with the pandemic, there were some delays meaning it wouldn’t land until Autumn, and given the nature of this sheer, lightweight base, we decided to hold onto it until Summer this year. This just meant that the Sculpted Team had even more time to fall head over heels in love with it, just like you all did!

Blotting paper,” says Hannah. “Blot first and then apply a fine dusting of powder to your hot spots”. For those unfamiliar with the term, this refers to the areas you get oily the most (usually the t-zone and chin, but the entire forehead for me).Wear it with Beauty Base primer for a super hydrated base, that will leave you looking like you are lit from within! fair with a neutral undertones - in between fair / fair plus / fair golden 2.75 - fair with a neutral undertone Tint & Glow comes in 1 7 flexible shades ranging from cool, neutral and warm tones. Due to the glowy, lightweight & sheer coverage formula, each shade can actually sit between at least two foundation shades, hence the smaller shade range. It's genuinely become a running joke between the Cosmo beauty team that I am Aimee Connolly obsessed and I've even got my friends and mum hooked as well. Just in case you are reading for the first time and haven’t heard of Bronze Base before, here’s a little about why it’s loved so much:

Tint & Glow comes in 10 shades and we’ve compared them to our best selling Second Skin foundation shades to help you decide your best glow-getter shade!As a beauty journalist I have the absolute privilege of trying pretty much every single brand and every single product out there, so it takes a lot for something to stand out to me. With the launch of our NEW, high coverage collection Satin Silk, we’ve been getting lots of questions about the differences in our base products, so we thought we’d walk you through the benefits of each to help you decide which one your skin needs the most. First and foremost, the product that stole everyone’s hearts this Summer has to be our Sculpted ‘ Tint & Glow’ skin enhancer. It took us quite some time to get this formula exactly right, and judging by your reaction to it, we think we may have nailed it! The Finish- Super lightweight and breathable, it feels like wearing nothing on the skin. It adds a sheer coverage tint and an unbeatable glow. But not that glittery, shimmery kind of glow, think more along the lines of a natural radiant glow that looks like you’re lit from within. From there, you can either go in with your favourite foundation if you want slightly more coverage and a longer-lasting base, or pinpoint conceal areas that you feel need it.

Tint & Glow also comes in 20 shades and contains Hyaluronic Acid to hydrate the skin, niacinamide to protect it, and carrot root extract shields the skin from the effects of blue light. It has SPF30, but to ensure you’re getting full protection, it’s essential to use enough of this. If you only apply a small amount, use a separate SPF underneath it. Tint & Glow is an excellent base for those with dry skin, as it feels more moisturising than the others, especially HydraTint. But on days when I want a sheer, glowy, radiant finish, I’ll use Tint & Glow. Second Skin Matte – buy here Hydration- This moisturising formula is a blend of Hyaluronic acid and Niacinamide, which are known to plump and hydrate the skin while also targeting texture and tone. Niacinamide does a wonderful job at brightening the complexion. Perfect your skin with our latest skin boosting product Tint & Glow. With a blend of hyaluronic acid and niacinamide this skin loving formula helps to create a healthy glowing finish. As the name suggests this will Tint the skin with a lightweight sheer coverage as well as leaving it with a glow to add the most radiant finish. SPF30 broad spectrum protection, with blue light protection for our days in front of screens.

Next up, we have Second Skin Matte. I’ve reviewed this before and compared it to Second Skin Dewy, showing that they both look very similar on my skin. This comes in 30 shades and is one of my all-time favourite bases. It gives more coverage than HydraTint & Tint & Glow but still feels lightweight on the skin. Next up is our award winning Second Skin foundation. This is our medium buildable coverage foundation with added SPF50. From beach essentials to sultry summer smokes, we are rounding up our ‘Best of Summer’ products for 2021! We have included a couple of our new launches along with a couple of old favourites, so let’s jump right in.. Up until last week, we had two shades, Pink Lite liquid blush- a soft glowing pink and Gilded Glow- a champagne toned liquid highlight, but of course we just had to add to the Liquid Lights family and so we launched 2 more, Rosy Glow- a deeper rosy pink blush, and Pink Champagne, a champagne toned liquid highlight with a little touch of pink. And 2 Cream Blushes, Pink Supreme (which you’ll know and love as the cream tint in our Full Face Edit palettes) and Peach Pop a brand new peach cream goddess.

This is described as a moisturising tinted serum and comes in 20 shades. It’s made up of 90% skincare ingredients, including Hyaluronic Acid to hydrate and Centella Asiatica Water and Ceramides to boost the skin’s integrity. HydraTint is the sheerest of the four bases when applying the same amount of each base to the skin. Each product can be sheered out as much as you’d like, just by using less, but in comparison to each other, this looks the most sheer on the skin. I like that I can build it up easily if I need extra coverage, and it works best on my skin when I apply it with my fingers. But you can apply it with a brush or a sponge too.The ‘no makeup, makeup’ look has exploded in recent months thanks to TikTok’s ‘clean girl aesthetic’. However, from what I’ve found, those high gloss textures don’t last on the skin and when you add powder to try and prolong them, things immediately get textured. We currently have 30 shades of Second Skin in a range of undertones and each shade is the exact same in both the matte and the dewy finish. Next up on our list is the Sculpted x Tara Cheeks & Eyes Palette, and what a stunning palette this is. We knew everyone was going to love the Tara Collection as much as we do, mainly because of the amount of time and consideration that was put into each product from both Aimee & Tara.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment