276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Now Habit: A Strategic Program for Overcoming Procrastination and Enjoying Guilt-Free Play

£7.25£14.50Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

No matter what review you read or how you slice this book's content, you will gain enough insight to cover the cost, again - no matter what. Buy it. Don't hesitate - buy it. Or try to find it at the library, even the previous version will do. Steal it from a friend - just get this book asap! Aa you overcome your procrastination, you’ll not only enjoy greater productivity, but also free yourself from the guilt and shame of putting things off, improve your self-esteem, and have more time for guilt-free enjoyment while improving the quality of your work. WHY AND HOW WE PROCRASTINATE This combines two more of my favorite ideas on overcoming procrastination. First, the focus on getting started I talked about in this art​​icle. Second, the idea of focusing on the process rather than the outcome that I talked about in this article. 9. Think Small. In fact, you never even schedule any work. It only goes on the schedule only after you’ve spent at least 30 minutes of quality, focused time working. And when does it happen? In-between your fixed commitments, self-care activities, and play. The most tragic form of procrastination is putting off living. It prevents us from completing really important tasks in our lives and lessens respect for ourselves.

The Now Habit by Neil Fiore: Summary and Notes - Dan Silvestre The Now Habit by Neil Fiore: Summary and Notes - Dan Silvestre

In general, my recommendation is: do what works for you. Oh, and you’ll have to test different things to find out what works for you. Hi Nils. I love your in-depth posts especially the way you talk about procrastination. One of my favorite parts in this post is: Habits are learned when an activity is instantly followed by a reward. Procrastination is rewarding because it provides temporary relief from our stress and anxiety. In particular, we use procrastination to achieve 3 things: This is crucial. Your only task is to get started. Don’t worry about finishing at all. In fact, forget about how long it might take, or how hard it’ll be, or when you’ll finish, or anything like that. Forget about all of that – just focus on when, where, and on what you can start.It’s all about giving yourself a reward, but only after you’ve done some quality work. This reward can create motivation for the activity it follows. It can help you get started and build the habit of doing so.

The now habit: a strategic program for overcoming (PDF) The now habit: a strategic program for overcoming

Create a Sense of Safety With The Work of Worrying “Worrying can warn you of danger and evoke action to prepare for that danger. Respect your ability to worry as a means to alert you to potential danger. To heal self-alienation and inner conflict between the authoritarian voice and the rebel, you’ll need to learn a language that removes the need for conflict within yourself and with those who you feel have power over you.” This last idea makes sense to me since I try to write to the end of a project without editing. Otherwise, if you edit as you go along, you will be older than dirt before it is done.Nothing makes me sadder than meeting a gorgeous man, who tells me is a reader only to learn he reads exclusively self-help. (I've been on Tinder a lot lately).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment