276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Vax Rapid Power Plus Carpet Cleaner |Includes Additional Tools | Deep Clean and Leaves Carpets Dry in less than 1hr | XL Tank Capacity - CWGRV021, 2.5 Litre, Graphite, 240W

£109.995£219.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

PayPal Credit and PayPal Pay in 3 are trading names of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH. The appliance also features an easy-to-use dial that lets users adjust the suction power to suit their specific cleaning needs. If you are emptying the tank during a cleaning session, pull the quick pour spout cap to open and pour the dirty water into the sink.

Our patented active SpinScrub hand tool agitates fibres and dirt and helps to lift away deep down dirt. Our automix cleaning system takes the hassle out of measuring solution and provides the correct mix of solution and water for the best cleaning results.

If you are emptying the tank at the end of a cleaning session, lift and unhook the latch on the tank and lift to remove the lid. Vax's patented SpinScrub brushes rotate in different directions to effectively lift and remove any dirt from deep within your carpet pile, whilst its edge to edge brushbars allow you to clean all the way up to the skirting board. With the stretch hose and wash tool, you can effectively clean above floors, including upholstery, stairs and car interiors. The better your problem and question is described, the easier it is for other Vax owners to provide you with a good answer.

The vax is having trouble sucking up water, the bob thing where the black sock thing goes on top of, goes up and won’t go back down until I switch it off and then it goes back down when I switch off and then as soon as I turn it back on and try to suck up water it goes back up again,, I’ve cleaned it all out and it was slightly better but not much! With an extra large tank for a longer clean, you can also dry your carpets in less than 1 hour when using the quick clean modeRemove the filter from under the dirty water tank lid and wash it under water (maximum temperature of 40°C) to remove any dirt and debris.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment