276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NYX Professional Makeup Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick - Soft-Spoken, 0.021 kg

£7.35£14.70Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Sephora— 20% off for Rouges w/code TIMETOSAVE (15% for VIBs / 10% off for Insiders starting 10/31), ends 11/06. The Emolyne Cosmeticslip liner in Lira is one of the most expensive options you will find in this entire guide, however, it is also one of the highest quality MAC Whirl lip liner dupes you can find on the market.

Suede Matte Lipstick | Lip Makeup | NYX Professional Makeup

The Tiramisu lip liner is not an exact MAC Whirl lip liner dupe, as it is slightly more brown, with less of a pink undertone in the color. So, I will tell you about those I am acquainted with, from the NYX Suede Matte lip linersNabla Cosmetics,as well as drugstore MAC Whirllip liner dupes that you can find whether you’re in the United States or the United Kingdom. Tell us your current shade match, and we'll help you find a match in your next foundation or concealer! It’s also true that the Suede Matte lip liners are also amazing dupes for some of the most famous MAC brown lip liners, red, and pink colors. Some time ago, I told you about the best MAC Spice lip liner dupes, and I thought it would be nice to tell you about some more new shades in this new guide to the best MAC Whirl lip liner dupes.The shade Lira is probably one of the best MAC Whirl lip liner dupes you can find today, with a browner undertone but still the same kind of slightly muted pinkshade in the color.

NYX Professional Makeup Suede Matte Liquid Lipstick | NYX Professional Makeup

You’ve got roughly the same cool-toned nude pink color that matches a lot of skin tones from Indian skin to really pale skin, and just the slightest tinge of mauve. Readers often ask me what are my absolute, all-time favorites, and now you can find my current and long-time favorites all in one place! She has normal-to-dry skin with occasional dryness on cheeks and nose. She has a light plus skintone with subtle, warmer yellow undertones ( view her foundation matches here). The Morphe Color pencilscan be used on the eyes, lips, or even on the face if you want to do some face painting and trace the outline with them.As usual, I’ve tried to keep it super affordable, because what’s the point of telling you about the best MAC Whirl lip liner dupes if it’s actually going to cost more?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment