276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Magic 8 Ball

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Just like we did in Super Slime Simulator, we welcome everybody to take part in the ultimate antistress ASMR and DIY experience. Whoever you are, wherever you are, Squishy Magic: 3D Art Coloring & DIY Toys Maker is the game for you! Magic 8-Balls contain a multi-sided die suspended in alcohol. Each face of the die has a printed response which gets pressed against the window whenever you shake it. To use the ball, you just ask a question and give it a good shake. From there, it’ll display the answer through a clear window on its side.

Realistic Squishy Simulator - Real-life toy physics behavior; Press it, squish it, squeeze it, crush it - and enjoy calming anxiety relief... Just like we did in Super Slime Simulator, we welcome everybody to take part in the ultimate antistress experience. Whoever you are, wherever you are, there is no way Squishy Magic: 3D Art isn’t the game for you! All of this is obviously intended to be a bit of harmless fun, as the answers leave plenty of room for hilarious interpretation and shouldn’t always be taken too seriously.

DIY Squishy Making! - Choose colors, shapes, and textures from an endless number of free options and design your own unique 3D toy We in Dramaton believe that there is no greater importance than that of our own peace of mind. This is exactly why we’ve created the ultimate anti stress games for a calming anxiety relief therapy: the first was Super Slime Simulator, and today we are presenting Squishy Magic. This app allows you to customise a selection of virtual Squishy toys and send them to other users of the app. It is a lot of fun.

However, I feel they should expand the selection of Squishies and add more over time because people who use this app have probably gone through all the existing ones. Endless Variety of 3D toys - Strawberry, flying unicorn, baby unicorn, burger, mermaid, donut, kawaii figures, emojis, pixel and more!A physical Magic 8-Ball is based on the came concept, but the difference is that the answers come from a multi-sided die inside the ball, which can be limited to only a few answers. What does a Magic 8-Ball symbolize? Gaze into the cosmos with our Divination Magic 8-Ball. Whether you’re looking for the meaning of life or trying to connect with your inner energy, this is the 8-Ball category for you. With handwritten answers provided by our expert psychics, you’ll get a more balanced set of answers that can sometimes be eerily accurate. Career & Finance Magic 8-Ball Explained People always find stories about exciting mythical things – probably because, as human beings, we tend to be drawn to the mythical and the unknown. With this in mind, it’s not surprising that the world has been taken by storm by the tales surrounding the classic Ouija Board and the Magic 8 ball fortune teller.

Following our tens of millions of installs for our hit game Super Slime Simulator, Dramaton is proud to present a new generation of anti-stress 3D coloring games: Get answers to all your career and finance-related questions with this Magic 8-Ball category. All of our Career & Finance 8-ball answers are tailored for Try it out by asking questions like, “Will I receive a bonus soon?”, “Should I apply for a new job?”, or “Is now a good time to make an investment?”. Oddly Satisfying ASMR Sounds - Say no to anxiety! Turn up the volume and listen to the anti-stress sounds.Magic 8-Balls don’t judge or give comments, but provide you with an objective answer to your questions. And this is what makes the Magic 8-Ball such a great listener and companion. Which is why this simple toy has captivated the hearts and minds of people worldwide. Create cute soft DIY antistress toys, choose their shape, color, and texture, collect your own unique designs and enjoy the ultimate ASMR squishing experience! Rotate your 3D design while coloring, choose your favorite style and colors from an endless number of free options and don’t forget to paint every part of your toy! Our Love & Relationship 8-ball is your guide for matters of the heart. It gives you yes-or-no answers for all your personal relationship questions. Clear up all doubts by asking questions such as “Does he/she love me?” or “Is my partner cheating on me?”. Divination Magic 8-Ball Explained Create cute soft DIY toys, choose their shape, color, and texture, collect your own unique designs and enjoy the ultimate squishing experience! Rotate your 3D design while coloring, choose your favorite color from an endless number of options and don’t forget to paint every part of your toy!

Realistic Squishy Simulator - Real-life antistress toy physics behavior; Press it, squish it, squeeze it, crush it - and enjoy calming anxiety relief... From general questions like “Do I look good today?”, or “Will it rain later?”, our Original 8-ball answers the most general of life’s questions.

You still do not have a Custom Cursor for Edge addon?

Oddly Satisfying ASMR Sounds - Say no to anxiety! Turn up the volume and listen to satisfying ASMR anti-stress sounds. Note: None of the Career & Finance answers are intended as financial advice, and should not be misconstrued as such. A Brief History of the Magic 8-Ball You should also keep in mind that the Magic 8-Ball is designed to give you more positive answers. So, for the best possible results, I recommend you keep a positive attitude when using the Magic 8-Ball. If not, you’re going to find that it doesn’t really do much for you.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment