276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mermaid Spell

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

first you need to find a magical place (as rare as they are) one with a pool of water (such as the moon pool) but . . . it has to be a full moon derectly above you. stay in the water until the moon passed by then the next morning you will have all of the effect of rikki, cleo, and emma. Mermaids are also protectors of the ocean. They are one with the sea animals and the fish, and they are the guardians of the realm. Mermaids represent our greatest hopes and also our greatest fears. ok guys so before we start im going to past all the side effects that you will get while doing a spell Additionally, protective charms such as seashells, starfish, or small pieces of coral can be carried with you as reminders of your mermaid transformation journey. These charms are believed to attract positive energy and keep you safe as you navigate your newfound aquatic realm.

This is seemingly only available in shallow water. With this Spell, The Sims sings seem dark-sounding melodies and proceeds to dash underwater toward their victim, pulling them under. This gives them a big +3 Stressed Moodlet, and tends to make Sims scared and leave the water. I don't know that this is really going to contribute to a death, though I kind of wish we had abilities that could be fatal. However, it's a draining spell, and Gives +100 to all the Mermaid's Motives. Siren's Lullaby Hydrokinesis: Hydrokinesis is the elemental ability to create, control and manipulate liquid water at will. Hydrokinesis has been used to float water in the air or spray it in the form of a jet blast. One can also control water and mold it into any shape and for his or her desires. It's also used to mold water into a multitude of shapes, ranging from simple water orbs to a miniature mermaid figurine and three-headed snakes. Hydrokinesis also allows the user to multiply the water molecules, making the shape of the water to grow more and expand in size, despite the small amount in a glass to begin with.and then it takes one hour for one power two hours for two powers three hours for three powers four hours for four powers. The user is capable of using magic associated with merfolk. Sources can include actual instructions from merfolk, gaining gifts or blessings from merfolk or using substances/tools connected to them.

Mermaids can exist anywhere there is water — in lakes, oceans, ponds, rivers, and pools. However, true mermaids are passionate about protecting their environment around them, no matter what it is. Even if you’re not near an ocean, you can become a mermaid wherever you’re able to swim.

Mermaids and religion

Then there are the Irish Merrows, the Scottish Ceasg, or “maid of waves,” and in Wales, there is the legend of the Murga, or “woman who comes from the sea.” Then there is the Spanish legend of the “Sirenuca” from Cantabria, who turned from a woman into a fish as a part of a curse. In the show Mako Mermaids, to become a mermaid you must fall into the moon pool during a full moon. Once this magic takes place you begin to have magic powers and the ability to transform into a mermaid once in the water.

Okay, after youre relaxed, start channeling all your energy into your legs and feet, imagine a gorgeous tail forming (a color of your choice) moving up from your feet to your waist. After it has gotten to your waist, it stops, but the transformation is not yet complete. Envision gills forming around your ribs or where you want them to be, then imagine yourself, not as a boring human, but as something more: a beautiful, powerful mermaid. Imagine your internal mermaid breaking through your human exterior and completing the transformation. Feel the energy of your wish and make it come true, just by thinking that you can. Let this inner mermaid take over your body and banish the human part of you. After she/he has completely taken control of you, open your eyes. The transformation ought to be complete by the next night.

Soak yourself in the water for around 10 minutes and then you need to feel a tingling sensation all over your legs. If you feel you or it may cancel the spell, do not move. When the tingling is completed look down at your legs ok first thing you should know i copied and pasted all the spells i can find because i know i would screw SOMETHING up...that and im to lazy to write over like 50 spells....anyways ENJOY! and each color is a different spell

Step 1 fill your bath tub. Step 2 put salt lots of it in your bath tub. Step 3 sit in there for thirty min then the next day when you tuch water you will be a mirmaid i have been a mirmaid for years i used to pertend to be one till one day we were at the beach at night i was with my friends and the full moon Then, you will need two pieces of spandex or Lycra material. Lay on the material while wearing your monofin. Have someone outline the material around your body. Leave an inch or two extra on the outline so that you can adjust it and have room to sew the two pieces of material together. Decorate each side of the tail if you like, adding shells, paint, or lace. If you are taking your tail into the ocean, make sure that nothing will fall off and pollute the sea. Put the two pieces of material together with the decorated side facing each other. Sew the sides of the tail together. Do not sew the tail tip or where your waist will be. It should look like a long skirt. Bath Ritual: A soothing bath ritual can be a powerful tool in your mermaid transformation journey. Fill your bathtub with warm water and add sea salt, essential oils, and blue or green colored bath bombs or petals. As you soak in the water, close your eyes and envision your body undergoing a magical metamorphosis. Repeat affirmations like “I transform into a beautiful mermaid” to reinforce your intention. Mermaid Transformation Tips This mod overrides the Mermaid and Mermaid Form traits that came with Island Living and will conflict with any mod that alters those as well. The mod also overrides the Ask if Mermaid interaction, the base mermaid trait buff, the loots for Child of the Ocean sims reacting to mounted fish and consuming fish, and the transition interaction for drowning. Mods that use these resources will also conflict, but very few mods if any use these as far as I have seen. Installation If you’ve ever dreamt of gliding through the depths of the ocean, with shimmering scales and a beautiful fishtail, then mermaid transformation spells might just be what you need. These mystical spells have been passed down through generations, and while they can’t actually physically transform you into a mermaid, they have the power to awaken your inner mermaid and allow you to embrace your true aquatic nature.Whatever you do, DO NOT SAY THIS WHILE DRY!!!!! You do not have to be in the bath, shower, pool, or ocean while you say this. Some part of you just has to be touching water. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SAY THIS ON A FULL MOON. Just don’t look at it or you will regret looking at it (after saying the spell). If you have a pool swim in it on a full moon and then the next day when you are in your pool you are a mermaid Sea Witches have received a huge overhaul with new spells, craftable potions, a new system for fulfilling contracts with sims, and new items to use. Remember, when practicing any type of spell, it’s important to approach it with respect and a pure intention. Embrace the magic of mermaids and let their energy guide you on your spiritual journey. 3. Transform into a Beautiful Mermaid: Tried and Tested Spells for Success The Power of Mermaid Spells There are various mermaid transformation spells that have been passed down through generations, each with its own unique rituals and requirements. These spells involve tapping into the ancient energy of the sea and channeling it to bring about the transformation. From potion recipes to incantations, there is a spell to suit every aspiring mermaid. Spell 1: The Ocean’s Call

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment