276°
Posted 20 hours ago

WANHONGYUE Anime One Piece Tony Tony Chopper Cosplay Hat

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

His backstory tugged at my heartstrings (literally sobbed) and his pure heart and cuteness immediately stole his place as number one on the crew ❤️ I was so excited to be able to throw together a cosplay for him!

Turning off the personalized advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. This costume is made with top-quality synthetic materials and guarantees durability and comfort, ensuring you can go on adventures like our beloved reindeer doctor! The hat impeccably replicates Chopper's signature pink hat, complete with his iconic cross emblem, allowing you to channel the charm and warmth of this beloved character.

This hat is a must-have accessory for any 'One Piece' fan, especially those who adore the innocent and caring nature of Tony Tony Chopper. If it is loose-fitting clothing, please increase a wiggle room for the intended fit based on your own body measurements to choose the finished costume size. The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings.

Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. Available now on AliExpress, it's your time to step into the world of "One Piece," spread cheer, and maybe even find your own pirate crew. If you have any other special requirements, please add it to the "Special Instruction" field when you select your size. This One Piece Chopper Costume is guaranteed to be a success at your next cosplay event or Halloween party, whether you’re a fan of the series or just enjoy dressing up. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections—they may also appear in recommendations and other places.

Most of our products are handmade, as we know single-piece production is time-consuming and costly, so which will take a processing/tailoring time (7-35 days or more). Please allow 1-2 inches differes for the obove size chart and allow 1-3 inches differes for the customize size due to manual measurement , thanks(1inch=2. Your satisfaction with our product is our top priority, and we greatly appreciate your support in spreading the word. This hat is a delightful tribute to Tony Tony Chopper, the adorable doctor of the Straw Hat Pirates in the famous "One Piece" series.

Authentic Design: Faithfully captures the essence of Tony Tony Chopper, making it a must-have for “ One Piece” fans. A lot of you know I’ve been watching One Piece lately and Chopper quickly became my favorite character! the Chopper hat wasn't even unwrapped before I was sticking them on my phone lol well made, unique, and puts a big smile on my face everytime I see it! The outfit includes Chopper's signature fuzzy reindeer suit, crafted from soft, high-quality materials that invite hugs and smiles wherever you go.

No need for a Log Pose here, just navigate through our collection, find your personal treasure and claim it!

This lovingly crafted costume brings to life Tony Tony Chopper, the lovable reindeer and skilled doctor of the Straw Hat Pirates. The costume also comes with Chopper's adorable blue overalls, complete with the yellow button, creating a picture-perfect replication of his look. Item color displayed in photos may be showing slightly different on your computer monitor since monitors are not calibrated same. Guess what, you can even find discount vouchers, coupons and other money saving deals of tony chopper costume on AliExpress.Otherwise, this thing is built to withstand a convention, with plenty of space in the hollow section, you could even hide a small wallet in there. Everything fit just fine except the pants they were really really tight but that's ok because I already have pants like that. Hop aboard, unleash your inner Straw Hat Pirate, and get ready to dive into a treasure chest full of One Piece goodies. Dive into the “ One Piece” world with our 100% brand new and high-quality Tony Tony Chopper Cosplay! com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment