276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Satisfyer Charging Cable, Magnetic USB Charging Cable for All Satisfyer 'Men' Toys, Sex Toy Accessories for Men, Black

£9.98£19.96Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It actually looks a bit like a showerhead now I think about it. No complaints, I wouldn’t put it on display as a piece of artwork but it does the job.

The on button requires quite a firm press but once you've jumped over that hurdle, you'll be welcomed by a very subtle, gentle and quiet vibration speed. Personally, I found myself skipping through the first few settings as they were too gentle, but the fact you have the option gives it an edge over more expensive offerings. However, I did like how simple it was, with just two buttons to control the vibration speed and to turn the toy on and off. I have more than enough toys to clean and they have to be really good for me to contend with a complicated cleaning process. The Satisfyer brand is synonymous with suction toys and as I’ve used the previous version of this oral sex simulator before I hadn’t expected to see anything new but I was pleasantly surprised.

Satisfyer Pro 2 review: performance

The Satisfyer Pro 2 is a rechargeable clitoral stimulator that uses Air-Pulse Technology to create vibrations that can be adjusted in speed using the buttons on the front of the toy.

Remove the silicone head by gently pulling it away from the device, wipe down with toy cleaner and then rinse with warm water. Easy. How long does the Satisfyer Pro 2 take to charge? If we compare the latest model to the latest model… I’d say the edge probably has to go to the Womanizer if the price doesn’t matter. It has a better battery, stronger engine and it’s quieter but you really are paying for those improvements (literally). You place the small body-friendly silicone over your clitoris and switch it on and the toy creates a suction vacuum to stimulate your clit without actually touching it. If you haven’t tried clitoral stimulation like this before I highly suggest trying it out. Satisfyer's Pro 2 Air Pulse Stimulator is quiet on the lower settings, barely emitting a rumble from the head of the toy. It does get louder though, I found, the higher I turned it up. Still, this is more of a rumble leading up to the noise an electric toothbrush would make, rather than any discernible noise. It also came with a magnetic charger which means no need to change any batteries, just plug it in and wait for the toy to charge up. Not only is that super easy for you and it's also good for the environment.

Personally, I am all about external stimulation. I’m one of the majority of women who doesn’t get off from penetrative sex. My G-spot remains elusive and off the map (except for the rare times a unicorn has managed to locate it). But with clitoral stimulation? I’m done in under 60 seconds. The Satisfyer Pro 2 is perfect for those of us who are all about the clit, the whole clit, and nothing but the clit.

Unless you basically live on the road I find it hard to justify getting a traveler. Cleaning and Storing the Satisfyer Pro 2 Next Generation

Satisfyer Pro 2 review: how much does it cost?

Anyone not aware of the brand or this type of vibrator would probably think the Satisfyer Pro 2 Air Pulse Stimulator was a beauty tool if they saw it in your bag. The suction cup is made from hygienic and silky silicone. I’m not allergic to Latex myself but this is not a place I’d like to have a bad reaction. More Discrete While the matt finish on the rose gold Satisfyer Pro 2 does elevate its appearance, it's also the only downside of the design. The coating isn't particularly strong and I found it was very easily marked when the toy was placed on a hard or dark surface between uses. As there's no storage pouch and the box is quite clunky to keep (I had to recycle mine soon after testing), my new toy has started to look a little battered in a relatively short space of time. The versatility of the Satisfyer Pro 2 Air Pulse Stimulator vibrator The first charge can take up to eight hours - my advice, plug it in as soon as you get it - but after that its two and a half hours for a full charge. Is the Satisfyer Pro 2 waterproof? The next-generation model is a lot more discrete than the originals. They’ve removed the individual LED light and now the power button itself is the indicator. It’s dimmer than the original (which could stand out a little too much) and they’re also using a new engine by the sounds of things.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment