276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hodge Mill Shark Coochie Board, Charcuterie Board for Meat and Cheese, Charcuterie Tray for Cheese and Crackers, Funny Cutting Board, Housewarming, Birthday (Large Board (13.75 x 9.75 x 58))

£21.88£43.76Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

SHARK COOCHIE BOARD, Uhhh I mean Charcuterie Board! Simple and comical, yet elegant! Your kitchen and your best friend's kitchen needs one of these!

There are plenty of ideas out there for dessert boards, and you can take the same concept to make individualized dessert jars! These are perfect for holidays where there are plenty of themed-treats and fun shapes to add to your dessert jars. Remember to use the same tips from above to fill them by starting with something small and then building up to larger pieces.

A Picnic Ready Cheese Board

Due to the natural beauty of the wood grain, there may be slight color variations in each finished product. Cerignola olives: More of a yellow green,Cerignola. These gigantic green olives are harvested in Cerignola, in Italy’s Puglia region, the heel of the boot. They are crisp and fantastically buttery The board comes with the funny phrase as per product photos plus your name or names. You can add the date as well if needed. However, there are many modern takes on the classic charcuterie board, and they often include other appetizer items. First things first, let’s talk jars. Size matters depending on what kind of foods you want to add to your jarcuterie. But generally, smaller sizes are better for handheld eats. Mason jars, both the 4 ounce and 8 ounce size work great.

Niçoise olives: Also from France, the Nicoise olive can be dark or light brown with a very herbal flavor. Fill In The Top Of The Jar: To finish your jarcuterie, fill the top with more olives or grapes, and add a little something sweet like a piece of chocolate or fruitTherefore every board is unique and inevitably they differ slightly in terms of finish and appearance.

If you’re planning a beach-y or shark week party, pair this “shark coohie” board with my Beach-themed Candy Board for dessert. Dips: hummus, baba ganoush, ranch, yogurt dip,tzatziki, white bean dip, cheese dip, guacamole, artichoke dip, olive tapenade, roasted beet hummus Generally, I like to include at least one item from each of the categories below and top it with one little sweet as a dessert. (Except for the dips, those are for building a veggie or fruit jarcuterie for grazing.) In the next section, I’ll go over the best way to put all the ingredients together in a jar so they stand up and look pretty too. But here is a general list to use as a shopping guide for inspiration. Nuts & Seeds:almonds, peanuts, cashews, pecans, shelled pistachios, walnuts, marcona almonds, candied nuts, chocolate covered nuts, pumpkin seeds, pastel candy coated Jordan almonds, pomegranate seeds (which have a great jewel tone for holiday jarcuterie!) Here is what you need to make a Charcuterie Board. Don’t overthink the process. A rectangular or circular wooden cutting board or wooden turntable will work in creating this fun party idea.you may have heard the term "Shark Coochie Board" floating around on the internet lately, and have been wondering what in the world that means! Shark coochie board is a mispronunciation of "charcuterie board" (pronounced shaar·koo·tr·ee board) Charcuterie has been my favorite kind “meal” for as long as I can remember. I love having a little taste of everything, and have always preferred grazing over tapas or cheese boards to having a big dinner plate. Perhaps it’s from being a GenX-er that grew up with Lunchables as a treat and loving those summer sausage baskets around the holidays. It felt fancy and special. We use a laser engraver to make each piece. This carefully burns the design into the wood. Each piece of wood is different and can react differently to the burn based on the wood grain of each board. Since wood is so different, some boards can engrave darker than others. What’s a “coochie” board? We all know that “charcuterie” can be a bit of a mouthful, and the Internet never disappoints. Some people pronounce it “charcoochie”, so of course the “shark-coochie” meme was born and this is the cheese board to go along with it! Hardwoods provide a wonderful selection of grain patterns, colour variations, and textures, The cutting boards crafted from hardwood will have variations in colour and grain in each strip used to create the cutting board. Because no two trees are exactly alike the colour of the wood strips within the cutting board may vary from light to dark. The picture and letters might be darker or lighter than in the picture shown.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment