276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The people's poncho Unisex_Adult Poncho

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Most importantly, with your hands in the loops, you can’t make clear signals when turning as your hands are restricted to being a certain maximum distance apart from each other– the best you can manage is a little penguin flipper wave to the side with each hand. For this reason, I wouldn’t recommend having your hands in the loops when cycling.

The fact that their TPU material is waterproof is what sets their products apart from the competition. The three-layered membrane, which consists of the following: If you’re a regular bike commuter you’ll need to figure out how to you’ll go about cycling in the rain.Rowanberry Red Poncho 3.0 is the latest version of the best poncho out there. It's made of a durable, water-resistant material that will keep you dry and comfortable in any weather. The hood is spacious and lined with soft, cosy fabric, and the ample sleeves provide full coverage from the elements. Whether you're looking for protection from the rain or snow, or just want to stay warm on a cold day, the Rowanberry Red Poncho 3.0 is the perfect choice. The poncho itself would have had this be a 5 star review, but the delivery process left me feeling a bit dubious. I only buy things I really need and have the criteria that they must be multi-functional and long-lasting. I have so far found that The People’s Poncho fits the bill.

The hood has always been Cleverhood’s selling point (in Heather’s opinion; Pier rarely uses the hood). Even though it was already excellent, Cleverhood improved the Rover’s hood two ways:Imagining some products before they arrive, it is impossible to get that excited about them. Anything to do with wet weather is never top of my excitement list. Cycling is rarely as much fun in the rain. It also means I have to get wet to review the product as well, so I wasn’t too excited about a poncho. Definitely not my sort of cycling attire. I kept thinking about who I could give it to for review… The second test was to put it on and give it a good power shower with the garden hose. How would it handle a constant shower of water? Which brings us on to who would wear it and when…? On the one hand it is almost certainly of value to the people looking to avoid the rain while cycling along, maybe to the shops or in to work. You can imagine it being great for those on Dutch style city bikes, on cargo bikes and shoppers. It even has arm loops on the inside to keep it in place while you speed along. The inspiration came from China, where ponchos and cycling go hand in hand and The People’s Poncho logo has the Chinese symbols for ‘Umbrella’ and ‘Rain’ in it… With the poncho stretched across the front of the bike in this way, you create quite a “sail” effect, which considerably adds to wind resistance, especially when there’s a headwind. There’s also the tendency for it to form a small dip in the middle between your arms, which then makes a bit of a puddle when it’s raining.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment