276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Matrix Mega Sleek Iron Smoother, Heat Protecting Iron Smoother, For Coarse Hair, Total Results 250 ml

£2.19£4.38Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I have been using it for a couple of months and I don't know if it has heat protection or not, but my hair gets static and continues to get static. Hair is left healthier, nourished, and sleek without leaving a greasy residue, the spray prevents hair breakages and split ends. Anti-Breakage System of shampoo, conditioner and spray fills porosity, creating an even and balanced surface.

Take control of your hair with Total Results Mega Sleek Iron Smoother, a leave-in spray that protects against heat damage whilst fighting frizz. Just washing my hair with shampoo alone gives the same outcome, even though I use conditioner and spray. Crotonic Acid/Vinyl C8-12 Isoalkyl Esters/Va/Bis-Vinyldimethicone Crosspolymer, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, VP/VA Copolymer, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Parfum / Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Citric Acid, Xylose, Ethylhexylglycerin, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Citral, Isoeugenol, Eugenol. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . Use nourishing hair protection serums to help shield your hair from thermal damage when using straighteners, curling wands and heated brushes, to give you a beautiful glossy and conditioned finish.I use it in combination with the shampoo and conditioner from this series, but the result is no different from cheaper products. By submitting this form, I confirm I am a US resident, 16+, and (1) agree to Matrix's Terms Of Use and to receive marketing and promotional communications from Matrix and other L'Oreal brands, and (2) have read and acknowledge the Matrix's Privacy Policy and Notice Of Financial Incentives. Mega Sleek Iron Smoother helps protects against high heat damage and humidity for all day frizz control and smoothness. Light-weight formula smooths cuticle damage, controls static and frizz, conditions over-porous hair, protects hair from heat styling, and works on sensitive and vulnerable hair to balance pH.

So, please edit the information and don't deceive people, because when used on wet hair, this spray damages the hair.I can't say for sure about hair protection, but as a light styling product, the spray has proven itself well. Due to its "lacquer" effect, it may seem like it dries out the hair, but once you wash your hair, it becomes soft and silky again. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Aqua / Water / Eau, VP / VA Copolymer, Potassium Dimethicone PEG-7 Panthenyl Phosphate, Polyurethane-6, Parfum / Fragrance, Methyl Gluceth-20, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-40, Lysine HCl, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Silk Amino Acids. Regarding the smell: I never pay attention to the smell, let alone comments like "smells bad" or "smell is not great.

Promoting smooth, sleek locks, it optimises the performance of heat styling tools to provide lasting style memory. Aqua/Water, Cocos Nucifera Oil/Coconut Oil, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium-37, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Parfum/Fragrance, Acetamide Mea, Lactamide Mea, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Trideceth-6, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycine Soja Oil/Soybean Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil/Sweet Almond Oil, Xylose, Lactic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-Propyl Silanetriol, Sodium Chloride, Linalool, Coumarin, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Sodium Hydroxide. After styling with a brush or even a straightener, my hair becomes horribly frizzy, making it impossible to style properly. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable).

Maximizes performance of thermal tools with lasting style hold Salon Perfect Results: hair looks totally smooth, shiny, defrizzed hair. However, the dispenser is somehow inconvenient: when spraying it on strands, I end up spraying my hands or face (it's not comfortable). No effect, poor sprayer, smells like antiseptic, not surprising since alcohol is listed as the first ingredient. Additionally, the product costs 400 UAH, but the bottle is so thin that I feel like it will break when there is half of it left. Aqua / Water / Eau, Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium-37, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Parfum / Fragrance, Acetamide Mea, Lactamide Mea, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Trideceth-6, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycine Soja Oil / Soybean Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil / Sweet Almond Oil, Xylose, Lactic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Linalool, Coumarin, Sodium Hydroxide.

This innovative thermal protective mist smoothes and controls the hair whilst shielding against heat damage up to 230øC. Our range of heat protection sprays from leading brands like Wella, Tigi and Lomé Paris will guard your hair against split-ends, becoming brittle and developing a stringy texture. The thermal spray delivers a light hold and protects hair from heat damage (up to 450°F/ 232°C) caused by styling tools to give hair a smoother texture with enhanced shiny finish.The Matrix Instacure Anti-breakage Porosity Spray is infused with B5 and liquid protein to nourish and strengthen hair, filling in porosity and visibly reducing split ends. Another beneficial ingredient in the hair spray is silk amino acids, which helps prevent moisture loss. We will introduce you exclusively to Newpay finance products provided by NewDay Limited under this Introducer Appointed Representative arrangement. In addition, I've been using various CHI oils for about a year and today my hair looks very well-groomed.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment