276°
Posted 20 hours ago

COSORI Air Fryer Lite 3.8L, 75-230℃, Amazon Exclusive, 7 Cooking Functions, Smart Control, 1500W, 1-3 Portions, Free with 110+ Online Recipes Cookbook, Dishwasher Safe, Grey

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The first time I used the air fryer, I used the standard pre-heat feature and noticed a bit of an odour, but by the time I was ready to cook the odour was gone. It is carefully designed to prepare large batches of food, so you have more time relaxing and less time worrying about dinner. Embrace the art of culinary excellence with the Cosori Air Fryer Oven Combo and redefine how you savor flavors.

COSORI User Manuals – COSORI

Cosori air fryers are available in a variety of forms, ranging from contemporary black exteriors to streamlined stainless steel finishes. Let me introduce you to the best Cosori air fryers- a premium kitchen companion that elevates the cooking game by transforming ordinary meals into extraordinary experiences. litre Air Fryer, may be set from close to hundred F and a maximum of the typical best temperature of 204 centigrade. I'll admit that I did not have super high hopes for this cheese, as it looked lacking in substance when it first went in. Even though it is sensitive to fingerprints, it proved to be a safe cooking gadget without Teflon for everyday cooking.Air Fryer Tofu - Crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside, this three-ingredient Air Fryer Tofu is melt-in-your-mouth delicious! Also, Cosori air fryers are known for their easy operation with their adjustable temperature and timer control settings.

Cosori Air Fryer Review UK 2023 - Air Fryer Guide Cosori Air Fryer Review UK 2023 - Air Fryer Guide

Simple presets: This Cosori air fryer comes with presets for different foods that does allow it to be simpler to understand how long to prepare particular food and at what temperature. Additionally, with a spacious interior and impressive 10-quart capacity, the air fryer is equipped to handle a wide variety of cooking tasks. Air Fryer Fried Rice - This comforting Air Fryer Fried Rice is a perfect quick dish you can make with whatever proteins and veggies you have around the house! Cosori is a big name in the kitchen appliance industry, and its air fryers are no exception in transforming the kitchen world with efficiency, reliability, and convenience. All the specs are labeled, and the timer can be set up for up to 60 minutes which is also a worthy addition.With its modern aesthetics and alluring design, this XXL Cosori air fryer commands the attention of anyone. capacity is perfect for two people, and its dishwasher-safe components mean you can spend less time cleaning up after use. Whether amateur or experienced, chefs can start their culinary journey with this small cooking gadget.

COSORI-Smart Air Fryer-3.8L-7 Functions-CAF-LI401S

It also means you’re limited to making one thing at a time, so for example if you’re doing chicken breasts there’s only really room for two breasts and nothing else. The attractive app is easy to use and has a reasonable selection of recipes, but the manual options are limited. Air Fryer Corn on the Cob- Air Fryer Corn on the Cob will become your new favorite air fryer recipe. These unbreaded chicken tenders in the air fryer are perfectly seasoned with herbs and spices and cook in the air fryer in just 10 minutes. Moving forward, the Cosori smart air fryer is a perfect combination of aesthetics, versatility, and efficiency.It is huge for small families or couples, designed to make large batches of your favorite snacks to save time and energy. The outer portion of the chicken breast was drying out slightly, but we believe this is in part due to the 210C cooking temperature.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment