276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Octonauts Gup D Crab Mode

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

From a parents point of view I love the fact that everything can fit neatly within the Octo-lab which makes tidying a breeze. The Deep Sea Octo-Lab opens up to reveal two floors of play inside, and comes with air-powered rescue tools for deep sea rescue. The tools don’t shoot far and wide which I personally think is a bonus as we’ve not lost any of them or accidentally poked anyone in the eye! Hook up your rescue tools to the hoses, turn the dial on the base to select the tool you’d like to activate, and push down on the pump to shoot a kelp cake, launch a rescue flare, or activate the volcano!

Deep Sea Station Playset includes playset with lights and sounds, Shellington Deep Sea figure, Octo Bot, kelp cake, rescue flare, volcano, lava rocks, and three air power hoses. Shellington has crashed the Gup-D three times, once in The Remipedes, once in The Hammerhead Sharks, and once in Operation Cooperation. Octonauts Gup-D Barnacles and Manta Ray Playset includes everything you'll need to explore the amazing underwater world of the Octonauts and its inhabitants. We will introduce you exclusively to Newpay finance products provided by NewDay Limited under this Introducer Appointed Representative arrangement.Lord Ras may be defeated by NINJAGO Kai on his all-terrain motorcycle equipped with golden rammers as. Water makes Gup-D float, and you can attach the air line to Barnacles' diving tank to have him rise and fall through the water. AHSOKA TANO: Ahsoka Tano was a female Togruta who served as Anakin Skywalker's Padawan apprentice and a Clone Wars hero. My son wishes he could fold the legs and arms in like the show, but that doesn't stop him from playing with it.

In The Hammerhead Sharks, the Gup is mistaken for a stingray and the Shark Pup Siblings try to eat it. When given the same attention as a real baby, she produces over 20 different noises, including coos, babbles, and chuckles. If you would like to support Angel Eden by adding our button to your site, please use the code below. Innovative Learning Toys: As toddlers match the animal from the train toy with its coloured carriage, they. Disney Princess construction item suitable for all genders - This Belle's Storytime Horse Carriage set helps children (age 5 and above) envision tales from Beauty and the Beast.

Also the paint on Captain barnacle has rubbed off in places after only a few weeks which is disappointing.

Beyond that I can’t tell you much more because Kwazii was snaffled away by Captain N and rarely leaves his side.

Additionally make sure your User-Agent is not empty and is something unique and descriptive and try again.

It’s probably safe to say that the air-powered rescue tools are one of the most attractive features of the Octo-Lab. Roll the Gup-D across the floor, then press the fin to deploy the rescue net from the bottom of the Gup-D. I bought this for my 3yr old son who is a massive Octonauts fan but like all the other gups the windscreen falls off after about 5 minutes of playing and is awkward to get back on without damaging the plastic that holds it in place. Their mission: to explore new underwater worlds, rescue amazing sea creatures and protect the ocean. My favourite feature has to be the ability to use it underwater so the claw can spin, bath-time has never been so exciting in our house!Toy animal vehicle: This LEGO DUPLO My First Animal Train set comes with three removable carriages and four farm animal toys for children 18 months and above. Toy hot dog food truck For youngsters and girls aged 4 and above, there is a pretend-play food toy, a buildable truck toy, two mini-dolls, and a toy cat figurine. But they are good quality and quite robust (none have broken yet even after some serious playing) and my son has gotten great pleasure from them so I am not going to moan too much. In The Fiddler Crabs, the Gup is mistaken for a giant crab that wants to attack the crabs' beach and is taken over by the fiddler crab leader.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment