276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Deadly Payback (DS Jack Mackinnon Crime Series)

£3.995£7.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In the next scene in which he's shown shirtless, his body looks perfect and there's no sign of the bruises. Insulted at being rejected, Adam starts dating Gale's eighteen-year-old daughter Becca, using her as an unsuspecting pawn in a twisted game of revenge. When they put their heads together Carolyn and Julie make a perfect plan to knock off their disagreeable spouses. When all is revealed, a revenge plot that was literally years in the making will be revealed … and someone the Hardys have known for a long time will be unveiled as the one enemy they might not be able to overcome. I'm not an emotional reader, and the author doesn't often evoke intense of emotion in her writing, but daaang, the beginning of the book.

If he won’t happily go down the false trail she so conveniently supplies for him, then maybe he’ll have to die, too. Read all Gale has a brief fling with pool cleaner Adam Lance, but quickly turns down his continued advances. Read more about the condition Very Good: A book that has been read and does not look new, but is in excellent condition. I had a suspicion of who would be involved in this story from the description, but I'll admit I didn't expect it to be quite like this. Unable to face the fear that Mandy may be the target James ensures Mandy is protected at Heidi's funeral which causes Clint to verbally attack Mandy blaming her for Heidi's death.Instead of racing to her rescue, James falls apart as he struggles to find out who took his wife and where she’s being held. Maybe it won’t be quite so perfect when Tucson Detectives Hoffman and Jenkins, with some crucial help from Sara Hoffman, begin to question some of the facts. I had an inclining of who the person was due to what the tragedy is and from the person's behaviour in previous books.

When a top literary agent’s bloated and disfigured body is found in one of London’s most prestigious hotels, Detective Sergeant Mackinnon and the rest of MIT get to work. To fully understand the story and it's dynamics, you really have to read this series from the beginning. Being in the corrections field and educated on PREA, I felt some of Mandy's statements crossed a line. As he works overtime to make Mandy feel better - and safe - the elaborate pieces of a long-simmering feud slip into place and an enemy no one saw coming grabs Mandy in broad daylight.Now i know we are nearing the end of the series which is why this story was so important even if it was darker than normal I had been waiting for it and wow it was worth waiting for. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment