276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MAC Matte Lipstick - 628 Tropic Tonic For Women 0.1 oz Lipstick

£6.25£12.50Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You may have noticed quite a few blog posts and pictures on my Instagram of late involving lipsticks because to say that I love them is an understatement. We as indiviuals are all drawn to different colours for different reasons, some reasons include how a colour makes you feel, a memory it sparks or simply just loving the colour itself. We will introduce you exclusively to Newpay finance products provided by NewDay Limited under this Introducer Appointed Representative arrangement. We use data collected by cookies and JavaScript libraries to improve your browsing experience, analyze site traffic, deliver personalized advertisements, and increase the overall performance of our site.

It’s the Smashbox Photo Op Eye Shadow Trio in Litho from the Nicky Hilton collaboration, but you can find it in the permanent line as well. For more information on MAC Cosmetics, a trading company of Estée Lauder Cosmetics Limited privacy practices, your rights and how to exercise these rights, please see our Privacy Policy. Something about homemade gifts that are literally made wih love will never compare to any other presents.All other personal data available from your Facebook public profile will not be collected by MAC Cosmetics. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag.

Everyone should own at least one nude shade, a bright and a classic red to cater for every look and occasion.Most coral lipsticks tend to have a satin or glossy finish, so finding this kind of shade in a matte formula that. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). With any matte lipstick it's about lip prep too, so make sure your lips are nice and moisturised prior to any lipstick application.

Beauty brands have been on fire lately with so many amazing launches of new colours and finishes of lipstick that I for one have not been able to resist.I already own two matte lipsticks, Please Me and Ruby Woo, they’re both really matte and you can barely rub your lips together which I suppose is what the formula is all about. Gliding effortlessly onto lips, it delivers unmistakable and long-wearing colour that can be used to shade, contour and plump the appearance of your smooch. I personally think a matte finish is much more glamorous than a glossy finish as it just oozes Hollywood Glamour.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment