276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bondi Sands Everyday Gradual Tanning Foam 270ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This performed surprisingly well moisturisation-wise, even though I wasn’t expecting too much from such a light textured product. Price-wise it works out to be dearer than the Milk, but the convenience factor makes up for that in my opinion. Please note that not all products available online are available in the stores. The RRP against which any savings comparisons we make to the listed sale Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dihydroxyacetone, Polysorbate 20, Ethoxydiglycol , Fragrance (Parfum), Erythrulose, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Farnesol. You say:“I have tried many different gradual tanners. This is hands down my new favourite! First of all and most importantly is tha amazing watermelon smell. No nasty fake tan smell. I smell lovely and fruity even after a few hours. It is an easy creamy formula to apply. Leaves a subtle glow that you can build on daily. Streak free, and super-easy.” – Yafffy. You say:“I have been using this tan moisturiser for over 2 years now and it is by far the most natural looking tan, easiest to apply and most hydrating I have tried”. – fernegully.

Featuring a fresh masculine scent, this ultra lightweight non-greasy foam produces a natural long lasting tan. Enjoy a year-round tan with Bondi Sands innovative dual action Everyday Gradual Tanning Foam for MEN. Featuring a fresh masculine scent, this ultra light weight non-greasy foam produces a natural long lasting tan. Apply Bondi Sands Everyday Gradual Tanning Foam evenly onto the skin in circular motion. Wait until touch dry beforeAqua, Alcohol, Butane, Isobutane, Propylene Glycol, Propane, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dihydroxyacetone, Polysorbate 20, Ethoxydiglycol, Parfum, Erythrulose, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl, Acetate, Farnesol. Apply Bondi Sands Everyday Gradual Tanning Foam evenly onto the skin in circular motion. Wait until touch dry before dressing.

You say: “It is really easy to apply, even with hands, and doesn’t come out streaky at all. It dries down completely and doesn’t leave you feeling greasy all day like the last one I used (another huge plus). It smells great, but is just a subtle smell, not overpowering. And best of all the colour is very natural, in two coats it looks like a real tan.” Midnight Blue.

SAFETY NET PRICE

INGREDIENTS: AQUA (WATER/EAU), PROPYLENE GLYCOL, TRIDECETH-9, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, POLYSORBATE 20, DIHYDROXYACETONE, ETHOXYDIGLYCOL, PEG-5 ETHYLHEXANOATE, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, ERYTHRULOSE, SODIUM METABISULFITE, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, DISODIUM EDTA, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), PANTHENOL. Great to read about the latest in faux tans. Wow 400 members trialled it! bh has grown up to be huge compared to when it first started out. omg! Log in to Reply Excludes Reusable Cup, Reusable Bottle, Sheet Protector, Pillow Protector, PJs, Self Tanning Tee & Robe.

Ingredients: Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Trideceth-9, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Polysorbate 20, Dihydroxyacetone, Ethoxydiglycol, PEG-5 Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Erythrulose, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Sodium Metabisulfite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA. Everyday Gradual Tanning Foam For Men BREAST MILK IS BEST FOR MOST BABIES. INFANT FORMULA IS A HEALTHY ALTERNATIVE IF NEEDED. RETAIL QUANTITIES ONLY. LIMITS APPLY. We say: Ella Baché Great Sunkiss is formulated with cocoa butter to give you instant radiance while protecting against moisture loss. This one is ideal as a top-up to an existing fake tan, to keep the colour rich and unpatchy for as long as possible.

Sand, sea and sun, the enviable Australian image.

Ingredients: Water, Dihydroxyacetone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cocoglycerides, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Laureth-7, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Isobutylparaben, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Fragrance, Polyacrylamide, Ethylparaben, Cetyl Phosphate, Triethanolamine, Erythrulose, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben. Everyday Gradual Tanning Foam least 5% of Australian Pharmacy Transactions~ have occurred for that product within the previous 2 months; or if at least 5% of Australian Pharmacy A flat rate of €9.99 applies to the following territories: Ireland, Italy, Austria, Portugal, Switzerland, Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Poland, Romania, Monaco & Bulgaria

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment