276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Neutrogena Pure and Free Baby Sunblock, SPF 50+, 74 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The U.S. Food and Drug Administrationrecommends keeping infants out of the sun during midday and using protective clothing if they have to be in the sun. Ingredients: Aqua (Spring Water), Isoamyl P-Methoxycinnamate (Naturally occurring UV-Filter), Olea Europea (Olive) Fruit oil*, Helianthus Annuus (SUNFLOWER) Seed Oil*, Cetaryl Alcohol (Emulsifying Plant Wax), Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Elais Guinesis (Palm) Oil* Green People Organic Children SPF 30sun lotion SPF30 contains no gluten, PEg’s parabens, MI, SLS/SLES, lanolin, synthetic fragrances, petrochemicals, propylene glycol, colourants and alcohol. The NHS in the UK states, “Keep babies under the age of six months out of direct sunlight, especially around midday.” Therefore, you may see that many creams are not advised for babies under six months when exposure should be avoided.

However, sometimes it can be very hard to keep kids out of the sun when travelling so you may need to invest in some suitable sun protection: These products are available online as well as some stores around the world. Please do let me know if I have missed out a product that has worked for you and is one of the best sunscreen for babies with sensitive skin. About the brand: Neutrogena was founded in 1930 and is known for its affordable skin and hair care and makeup. About My Skin: Somewhat sensitive and unpredictable My skin rarely reacts to products, but every now and then I will try something that makes my skin break out into a rash or swell up. I haven’t been able to identify exactly which products cause my skin to react this way, but truthfully it makes me hesitant to try products with unfamiliar ingredients.

How to apply baby sunscreen

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment