276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Palmini Low Carb Rice | 4g of Carbs | As Seen On Shark Tank | Gluten Free (14 Ounce (Pack of 3))

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So I decided to collect together all the best alternatives and substitutes to rice – there's more than you might think! The Best Keto Rice Substitutes Total carbs 13.2 grams Fiber 4.7 grams Sugars 2.4 grams Saturated fat 5.4 grams Sodium 1,602 mg ( 70 % RDA) Magnesium 58 mg ( 14 % RDA) Potassium 636 mg ( 32 % EMR) Ingredients (makes 2 servings) Now, I’m not a huge fan of cauliflower rice so I was a little intrigued about this product as I’ve heard it’s a closer match to regular rice. Let me tell ya, it totally is and it is so delicious! If you're looking for low carb rice alternatives – I have an awesome list for you that isn't just cauli rice! Bake in a preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until the sauce is bubbling and the mozzarella is starting to brown.

Palmini Low Carb Rice is the Keto Side Dish We Needed - Hip2Keto

As a zero carb alternative to regular rice – it definitely should be considered! Here are some recipes that you might like: Serving Size 1/3 Cup (75g) | 20 Calories | 0g Fat | 4g Total Carbs | 2g Fiber | 1g Sugar | 1g Protein | 2g Net Carbs OK, so I'm slightly sneaking this one in because orzo is in fact rice-shaped pasta. But I feel that it still had a place in this article! It's a product from one of my favorite brands – The Great Low Carb Bread Company – who also make pasta!

Keep reading if you’re wondering what this low-carb pasta tastes likes, how to cook with palmini, how to serve these plant-based noodles, and more. What does Palmini pasta taste like? Palmini has the consistency of linguini (a bit shorter) and is smooth like pasta. Do you boil Palmini? Prepared with a regular pasta sauce and properly rinsed, the resemblance to regular pasta is remarkable. Microwave- after rinsing the hearts of palm pasta, put it in a microwave-safe bowl and heat for 2 minutes.

How To Cook Palmini Pasta | Everything You Need To Know! How To Cook Palmini Pasta | Everything You Need To Know!

Hearts of palm are pretty much a superfood. Palmini is made out of a natural plant that grows in South America. When this plant is cut and cooked in the proper way, its resemblance to regular pasta or rice is unbelievable! Here are some hearts of palm benefits: Composition Pour 75 g Énergie 20 kcal Matières grasses 0 g acides gras saturés 0 g Glucides 4 g dont sucres 1 g Fibres 2 g Protéines 1 g Sel 0.06 g Marques Palmini Féculents low carb Cœur de Palmier One cup of white rice contains nearly 45g net carbs. So it's no surprise that low carbers need alternatives! Rice is a key ingredient for so many cuisines whether as an integral part of the dish or on the side. Rice is cheap, filling, and it absorbs flavors very well.Palmini is very low in carbs and calories which makes it ideal for a healthy low-carb and keto diet, and more importantly — for fat loss! Half a can (113 g/ 4 oz) is the ideal serving size and it contains only 3 grams of net carbs and 30 calories per serving. I love serving Palmini with lemon butter sauce, garlic, parmesan, and shrimp. Similar to this 20-Minute Risotto Recipe! It’s very light and flavorful!

Keto Chicken Fried Rice | KetoDiet Blog Keto Chicken Fried Rice | KetoDiet Blog

Flip over steak and add garlic, butter, and rosemary. Baste the steak with the mixture until you have reached your desired temperature. Set aside. Y’all… this Palmini low carb rice made from hearts of palm is so good! I seasoned it with a little bit of garlic salt and some olive oil to fry, then threw in a little broccoli and cauliflower I had on hand, and dare I say it was near perfect!Drain and rinse Palmini Rice with plenty of water and add it to the pan. Cook until heated through. I’ve used this in all kinds of sauces including pumpkin sauce, greek yogurt alfredo sauce, and no sugar added marinara. They’ve all turned out great! Is Palmini pasta healthy?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment