276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hama Beads 10.260 Hama Egg Shaped Pegboard, Multicolour

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Some are relevant for the season, others are fun, extravagent or decorative and all of them are available in all three bead sizes. After I share the patterns, I’ll include some information about getting started with Perler beads if you’re just getting started with them. Not only can you have regular easter eggs, but you can make these super cute easter egg ornaments out of perler beads!

Hama Bead Easter Eggs | Nanny Anita | My Baba

I have recently started getting back into perler beads as an adult (I’m in my thirties) and your webpage has been a great source of patterns for me. You’ll see a couple of the pattern backgrounds below aren’t white – that’s simply to give contrast so you can see where all the white beads should go.

This pattern uses 100 brown, 69 magenta, 9 cotton candy, 33 blueberry creme, 6 pastel yellow, 70 tan, 41 white, 8 prickly pear, 2 black, 2 turquoise, and 2 pastel lavender beads. Perler beads, or you might know them as Hama beads, or fusible beads, are a great craft activity for kids, tweens and teens (there are big Perler bead options for little hands too). Ironing it melts the beads together so that you can remove them from the pegboard, iron the other side, and then have a beautiful perler bead toy! Or your little ones could give them out as a little gifts if you would prefer a non-chocolate present. If you’re jonesing for some great holiday craft ideas for the littles, I’ve got hours of entertainment for you below with a big collection of Easter perler beads!

20 Super Fun Easter Perler Bead Ideas - Picklebums 20 Super Fun Easter Perler Bead Ideas - Picklebums

Or if you’ve never tried fusible bead projects before, the Easter break is a great time to give them a try. Remember that the overall goal is to melt the beads together on both sides while still leaving the holes open. You’ll use 141 honey, 26 light pink, 44 bright green, 41 white, 4 black, 87 fawn, 3 pink, 2 yellow, 2 purple, 1 turquoise, and 21 sour apple beads.With your finished eggs you could use them to create an Easter garland or hang them from an Easter tree. And while I don’t personally own the game, I can verify the statistic to a certain extent given that all the children around me play it! Sometimes the edges need more time so when you check, just check the edges and peel paper back slowly. Perler beads have always been a very calming activity for my kids, and they are great for fine motor practice. With the newest designs, we let you know exactly how many colours and beads you will need for each pattern.

Easter Perler Bead Patterns - Frugal Fun For Boys Printable Easter Perler Bead Patterns - Frugal Fun For Boys

The gorgeous colours in these Easter eggs would look beautiful hung as a decoration or attached to an Easter card. Making Perler bead crafts is a great activity idea for a group of kids of different ages, as everyone can work on their own projects at their own level. You can see some of my mini Hama bead Easter eggs here where I have used a darker colour palette and used them to decorate some Easter nest cakes.To make the designs you just need to lay the beads out on the pegboard before covering with ironing paper and ironing so that the beads fuse together. With our printable pattern, children can make beautiful decorations while mastering colors, patterns, and shapes. My mum and I were talking about this just before Christmas, and then she surprised me with a huge tub of Hama beads as a present.

Hama | Hobbycraft Hama | Hobbycraft

This pattern uses 184 black, 47 brown, 92 kiwi lime, 40 dark green, 59 bright green, 78 sand, 36 dark gray, 2 white, 44 cobalt, 37 gray, 7 light brown, 2 tan, and 69 carribean sea beads. Never miss a story with our weekly newsletter, filled with the latest advice, fashion, product reviews, exclusive competitions and more. If you enjoyed these Hama bead Easter eggs be sure to check out my glow in the dark Easter egg hunt and paper plate crown of thorns craft. We respectfully acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work, learn and live, the Wurundjeri Woi Wurrung peoples of the Eastern Kulin Nation, and we pay respect to their Elders past, present and emerging. Today we have a cute easter Perler bead patterns, (also known as Hama beads and melty beads) featuring lots of cute easter egg designs.

Of course if you are making anything Easter related decorated eggs are an obvious choice, so I started with a couple of different styles of eggs. Not only is it a great way for them to express themselves, but it’s also an easy and fun activity that both parents and children can enjoy together. But the kids like them better when they melt together enough that you don’t see the holes in the perler beads. To make beautiful perler bead patterns you place the beads on pegboards as mentioned above, and then you cover the design with parchment paper and iron it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment