276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mad Lash Mascara by theBalm Cosmetics Full Size Duo Box Set

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The talc- and paraben-free formula is water-resistant and will never smudge or flake throughout the day. The black color adds depth and definition to your lashes, giving you a sophisticated and glamorous appearance.

With its long-lasting formula, you can be sure that your eyeliner will stay in place all day without smudging or fading. Sometimes it works and my lashes look long and defined but other times my eyelashes clump together in a really unflattering way. Its unique colour pay-off is perfect for defining your lashes, leaving them looking long, full and fluttery. Equipped with an injection molded wand, Mad Lash transforms your lashes to new levels of height and fullness. Becoming a member gains you access to incredible offers on cosmetics, fragrances, hair care products, and more.Whether you're going to a festive event or just want to look good every day, Mad Lash Mascara Black will be your faithful companion. The mascara 'transforms your lashes to new levels of height and fullness as well as providing 'intense volume and definition'. Mad Lash Mascara comes equipped with an injection moulded wand applicator that ensures no lash is left behind.

If you want huge or clump lashes then it won't really be for you but I have been loving this mascara.Mad Lashes Beauty Salon is a cute and cosy beauty spot in Grays, London offering an extensive range of beauty favourites including waxing, threading, eyelash extensions and nail treatments. com is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Limited, trading as Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 728646). It holds a curl fairly well and it lasts throughout the day on me, unless it's completely pouring down, which has been happening recently because, England. However, this has a plastic wand and I love it as it gives my lashes so much definition and length, more so than any other mascara I've been using recently.

Even though it has a plastic wand, it's easy to use and it doesn't just dump a load of mascara on my lashes weighing them down.Get ready to stun with this unique and effective mascara that delivers incredible length and volume with every stroke. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment