276Β°
Posted 20 hours ago

Avalon 10x42 PRO HD Binoculars (PLATINUM)

Β£94.995Β£189.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We bought these for our son in law who spends a lot of time with his family on his boat sailing around the coast here in Cornwall. He loves his new binoculars and says they are amazing – enough said 😊 He has also written for a wide range of publications including T3, BBC Focus, Empire, NME, Radio Times, MacWorld, Computer Active, What Digital Camera and Rough Guide books. The world of binoculars can be confusing, especially if you're a bird-watching newbie. With so much on offer and different lens numbers to understand, it can be frustrating to figure out what fits your needs. for the quality and price and very fast delivery first class service I would recommend these to anybody

Bought for my partner as a birthday present for our motorcycling trip around Spain. He used them on the ferry and saw whales and dolphins in the distance using them. Now home I probably use them more than he does. I take them on our daily dog walks as we live in the country as they are so lightweight. For me the best bit is how easy they are to adjust the vision. I wear glasses and can see things in the distance very clearly with these. Highly recommend. View this product β†’ Overall these binoculars are excellent value for money, and I would have no hesitation in recommending them to others. I’d definitely recommend (especially at reduced price) for a family getting in to birding, they suit us well.

Really pleased with my new binoculars and the excellent service. Very clear and nice and light to use. Would highly recommend. Bought them for birdwatching and although I haven’t had a chance to try them out on an outing yet, I have been able to test them out on the trees around my home and I can say that they are easy to handle and once you adjust the settings, the views are crisp and clear. Used them today to watch Little Athletics and I could identify my grandkids on the other side of the oval who were not recognisable to the naked eye. Exactly what I wanted them for. Very happy Very pleased, excellent value, why spend hundreds when you get binoculars like these, prompt well organised delivery also

I've always had binoculars of one type or another, but never anything either expensive or of real quality. I'd always wanted a pair of "birdwatching" binoculars though, similar to those that are always seen on the TV nature programs, etc. but having seen the price of them, I imagined them all to be in the couple of grand mark, and way out of my price range. Great for using on walks to see things in the distance, great for looking at the night sky. An improvement on my old binoculars for looking at the raptors that fly high above our garden. Not great for general birdwatching - too heavy and for a woman, the eye cups are not close enough together. Strap broke after a year. View this product β†’ Great binoculars at a great price. Perfect for watching wildlife, good clear vision, brilliant for the price Excellent binoculars,great for bird watching in the garden. Good size and weight,easy to use. Good service and delivery. Would highly recommend Love these. Super clear. Well worth the money. You won’t be disappointed with these. Cannot fault them.I bought them as a gift for my sister and she is into bird watching. She told me they were great and how all the colors just come alive. She was very happy to have got them and said she would tell fellow birders about how wonderful they are. Thank you so much for such a great product and a great gift for her. Terie Scott

Considering birds are most active in the early morning and late nights, a binocular that delivers in low light is important. Image brightness is important to consider if you want to get the most out of your experience and be able to see details clearly in poor light. Field of view Watched a pod of orcas through them, along with many different birds. They are really light - good for me as I can't hold anything much in my hands. View this product β†’

I’m no expert, I have nothing to compare them with but as far as I can tell, they are awesome! I need to refine my use of them but so far so good. Second pair I have had even better than before, much stronger eye piece covers.Really very pleased great value for money and would recommend. View this product β†’ The Nikon Action EX 12x50 is a great value combination of high power and light-gathering. If you really want to get closer to objects then look for binoculars with 16x magnification – and prepare to always use a tripod – but we think 12x is a worthy upgrade from 10x binoculars without hugely adding to the weight. Powerful 10x magnification and fully multicoated optics. Bright, razor sharp images from 10 feet and up to 30 miles and beyond.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment