276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Jim Green Vellie Men’s Casual Work Boot Lace-Up Traditional Chukka Boots with Full Grain Suede Leather

£64.27£128.54Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I bought these because I wanted a durable and resoleable alternative to most hiking boots on the market that don’t break the bank. Tough as Africa – built to last The Jim Green Razorback boot is inspired by Africa, designed to take on the daily outdoor and work challenges that come with the harsh terrain. Incorporating the Feralite Ferrule, Jim and renowned blank designer Don Green (no relation) worked together making many contributions to the modern fishing rod.

I got my first pair of Jim Green’s when I was a teenager and they kept me going for many years on many hikes and adventures. I’ve worn them in snow with heavy socks and the traction was good but the lack of insulation convinced me to switch to my winter boots after a half day. Although my left pinky toe was stubbed really badly a couple of weeks ago, these cradle the tender spot smoothly. AD: Jim, on behalf of myself and the readers of RodMaker Magazine, I sincerely want to thank you for taking the time to talk to me. Extremely fortunate are the only words I can think of to describe the way I feel about being able to hear his story first hand.If you need the durability of the lugged sole, or just love the classics, these will not disappoint. All I do is brush them, clean with saddle soap then use a leather treatment and they still look fantastic.

First let me say that the average person wouldn't like'em because they are too heavy, but I like them. The wide toe feels a bit much at first but as the upper stretches the laces lock the foot in remarkably well.a b "ParlInfo - Community Affairs Legislation Committee : 30/11/98 : Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Bill 1998 and associated bills". So any rod made out of any kind of material, if it has the correct action, they will all perform quite well. But the average person today that has grown up with Fly Fishing in the last 15 years, they wouldn't understand it, because they have no idea what kind of feel a Bamboo Rod has.

The wilder toe box is appreciated as I’m now retiring two pairs of hiking boots, they were never comfortable but over the years my foot must have changed a bit and now they are literally a pain to wear.The fit is excellent length and width wise, with a roomier, more foot shaped toe box than is typical of American heritage and work boots. I felt that it was time for some of the people that I knew to be instrumental in this field to be recognized for their accomplishments. After having compiled a list of those who I thought should be paid tribute, one man's name topped the list …Jim Green. From what I understand, the company is looking at potentially upgrading their insole to leather, but what’s used now works just fine and if needed down the road I can just use an insert. JG: Yeah, right…So I tried it out on some other rods like Spinning Rods, of course Fenwick made all kinds of rods.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment