276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lamberts FLORISENE® - 90 Tablets

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Their healthcare philosophy consists of sound science - they only develop health products supported by a valid scientific rationale, and always at the right potency for maximum benefit. Each tablet delivers: Vitamin C 24mg, Vitamin B 123µg, Iron (as ferrous fumarate) 20mg, L-Lysine 500mg, Biotin 50 µg, Selenium 10µg. I also bought Nisim shampoo which is also for hair loss and my hair has stopped coming out there's hardly any hair in the plug hole in the morning plus my hair has regained it's bounce and shine.

While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Further details are available in a free booklet available from Lamberts 'Understanding Hair Loss in Women' at www.Florisene® should not be taken within 2 hours of taking any medication, including indigestion remedies.

A free booklet which includes a helpful self assessment checklist is available for our Technical Department. These came back as low, around 20, and it was suggested that I took a high dose iron tablet to improve the levels. My hair has definitely started to feel thicker and healthier, I think it has also began to grow faster too. Useful for women who eat little red meat (a high source of iron) and menstruating women, where the low iron intake is compounded by the monthly blood loss. Victoria Health accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties.

After a trip to a top dermatologist at Bupa who also said it could be stress related as all my blood test were normal, but diagnosed Cronic Telogen Effluvium that you cant do much for, I quizzed him on other supplements I could take, he reluctantly mentioned Florisene and advised it is more commonly used in Europe. I had started shedding copious amount of hair, tried various supplements and even went to an hair clinic to ensure I didn't have some sort of scalp infection or disease. Florisene ®should not be taken within 2 hours of taking any medication including indigestion remedies. I'm really happy with my progress so far and am looking forward to seeing even better results in the future, so will continue to use them. Id added an extra comment but I will just update here too, well after being on Florisene for one and a half to 2 years ive decided to stop taking it .

Studies have shown that if the serum ferritin is raised above a certain point, then normal hair growth re-establishes. When I have finished the hair cleanser I am using at the moment then I am going to get the Liz Earle shampoo and conditioner which is sulphate free. As these are all Natural Health Supplements results can vary from person to person and are not guaranteed. I started seeing results in about 2-3 weeks, perhaps my ridiculously low ferritin warranted for quicker results. While Nirvana Health strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to the packaging, labels and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site.For some women, low ferritin levels results in gradual hair loss, the end result to the sufferer being a ‘thinner’ ponytail or less hair to clip back. I have been taking florisene solidly for about 4-5 months now, it took a while to start to make a difference but I am impressed with the results so far.

Use in pregnancy during breastfeeding or if planning to become pregnant: Consult a doctor before taking Florisene ®. I want to persevere a bit longer as I have got this far and the tablets are not having an adverse effect on my health. I love this product and even my husband and hormone ridden daughter have commented on the difference in my hair! Don't forget that being healthy all round is key to having healthy hair, you need to try to have a healthy diet and take multivitamins as well. As an NHS business we work tirelessly to provide support to our local community with a particular focus on those most vulnerable and in need.Use in pregnancy, during breastfeeding, or if planning to become pregnant: Consult a doctor before taking Florisene®. It should not be taken with other iron-containing supplements or within 2 hours of taking any medication, including indigestion remedies. At the beginning of the year my hair was badly damaged, limp and lifeless and the scalp felt itchy and tender when I tugged slightly at the hair - this I think was caused by stress and after years of abusing my hair. If pregnant, or breastfeeding, or if you are taking medication, or on medical care, consult your physician prior to use. Here's what I've found so far: I've not had to shave my legs for two years and now My leg hair is coming back ( yes .

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment