276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Corsair iCUE NEXUS Companion Touch Screen – 5” Diagonal Screen – 6 Programmable Virtual Macro Buttons – Live System Readouts – iCUE-compatible Device Control – Connect to Keyboard or Standalone Base

£49.695£99.39Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

My biggest concern is that my cpu temps go up 10 degrees as soon as I plug it in. Anybody else experiencing this issue? As soon as I unplug it the temperature drops. Ryzen 7 DOOM', 'Fallout Vault', 'Far Cry 5 Menu', 'Firestorm', 'Fortnite', 'Full Force', 'Helix', 'Ice', 'Knight Rider Medium', 'Laser Raptor', 'Neon', Profiles: 'Duel', 'Sith Lightning', 'Sith Lightning Constant', 'Squadron', 'Lightsaber - Guardian Blue',

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, I have to inform you that we do not offer a warranty on the software of products. Firmware updates for a product are optional and not required for a product to function. Performing such an update is always at your own risk and, if a problem causes the update, may adversely affect the operation of the product. I've been using the Logitech G15 Gaming keyboard for the past 12 years or so. I haven't been able to find a suitable replacement until I found the Corsair K100 coupled with the iCue Nexus. My issue is that I'm losing the ability to monitor certain things like network in/out, system RAM usage, etc. The screen I will show is the SirReal plugin, and it's very, very customizable ( https://www.linkdata.se/software/lcdsirreal/). I have gotten so used to it and am having a hard time letting it go so the old keyboard is still plugged into the corner of my table still running the screen while I'm using the K100 as the main driver now. Allow automatic changes to RGB lighting based on time of day (e.g. red only at night, but do Spiral Rainbow during daylight hours).

I would imagine this is due to the increased CPU usage that has been reported. I can't comment on Ryzen 7 (I'm on an old Core i7-3770), but even watercooled its temp jumps up once the usage gets higher than nominal. I wonder if its the same with newer ships. That is, once you are at 10-14% load, does it stop throttling the CPU down. One of the screens is device-specific, showing the name of your keyboard and, by default, volume controls, a button for cycling through lighting presets, and bringing up a screen of customizable G-Keys.

I am having some issues and have some questions about the iCUE Nexus. I hope this is the correct forum, as it appears to be an issue with the iCUE software, not the hardware. Problem is that keyboard (K70 RGB MK.2 LP) does not respond before booting to OS with Nexus connected. Open up the iCue software to 3rd parties, set up an SDK (software development kit) that developers can work with. Specifically the ability to create widgets/graphs to monitor system resources and other things. Put the power of CORSAIR iCUE software at your fingertips with the CORSAIR iCUE NEXUS Companion Touch Screen, enabling personalized control of your setup. View in-depth real-time system monitoring, create custom single-touch actions and macros for games and apps, and more –all on a fully customizable interface with up to six virtual buttons and hundreds of programmable screens. I made various sizes for most of them. If anyone wants a specific size or another icon, I've found a relatively easy way to do it so just shoot me a message and if I have time I can try to make it.How do I set custom icons in the Nexus? The only option I have are the generic CUE icons and no option to browse local folders. Can someone please tell me how to assign custom icons? I only have the option to select Corsair preset icons. 🤔 Currently the iCue Nexus doesn't seem to work with iCUE on MacOS. I'm probably the only person in the universe to try to have a Nexus with MacOS, so I understand if the support isn't there.

Never mind, I'm seeing that the iCUE SDK is applicable only to the ability to control lighting, for example in Far Cry 5 there's an option to allow keyboard lighting control sync with the game so when you, for example, liberate an outpost there's an "american flag" lighting theme waving across the keyboard. While cool, this is a novelty that will grow old after 15 minutes. I still haven't unplugged my Logitech G15 keyboard because I find the network in/out too invaluable to omit from real-time monitoring. For fiddlers, there’s a lot to play with here. You can even change the fonts and colors on your button or widget names, choose from dozens of icons and even save custom buttons to a library for later use. And there is plenty of room to set up your control spread, with up to six buttons per screen (depending on size), and the ability to add more screens. I’m not sure if there’s a limit, but I stopped at 20 screens, which means 99 buttons.

Profiles List

Good people of the forums, also please let me know if you like these so I feel motivated to continue to make them... Also on my commander Pro screens, I dont have temp sensors hooked up (im guessing that's the one in the photos that's missing on mine. the one between Link Lighting and CPU temps), so its just a blank box, looks ugly, a option to change it to something else would be good. Admins of these forums - please let me know if you have concerns about the above images. Happy to demonstrate the source PSD and Motion files used to create them. This should let you find the identifier for any app listed in the folder and hopefully that allows you to run what you need.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment