276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Clock Striker, Volume 1: "I'm Gonna Be a SMITH!" (1) (Saturday AM TANKS / Clock Striker)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There was a really fast pace to the story that reminded me of anime that I watched in the TOONAMI days. It was reminiscent of Bleach and Fullmetal Alchemist with the over-the-top characters and fight scenes. There was some worldbuilding dabbled throughout, but you got the sense that there is definitely more to explore, which I'm glad they didn't just try to infodump the whole world in one volume or do a really boring lead up to the action. But, and this is a big one that I think too many young creators miss, is that just because we CAN create and share comics doesn’t mean that we can do it professionally. I needed to find additional and affordable tools for lettering and distributing comics. I knew of Adobe’s products but they were too expensive for a group of creators who may not all have the same computing setups.

For this class, make sure you have the Engineer Vest selected. This will remove your lethal equipment in favor of having two gear slots and two tactical equipment, which isn’t completely vital, but you’ll naturally be a little more mobile with an SMG as opposed to posting up and defending one location. However, the biggest perk of the Engineer Vest is the ability to spot enemy equipment through walls, such as Guardians, ACS, and those pesky comms interference devices that stop you from using killstreaks. Shoot those on sight, because they are a right pain. The best Striker loadout in Modern Warfare 3 will see you using one of the best SMGs in the game, and it’ll also feel very familiar to anyone who played a lot of Modern Warfare 2 in 2009.

Hammer, Volume 3

This really worked for me. I loved how they treated topics such as educational differences, hidden potential vs. opportunity, physical disability/ability & the importance of dreams & goals at all ages. A fun read. I’d love to keep reading the series.

Award-Winning Directors Michèle Stephenson and Joe Brewster Talk 'Going to Mars: The Nikki Giovanni Project' The action scenes are fast and furious, and my one criticism is that I wasn't always 100% sure what was happening in certain action panels, but I could still follow it well enough. Often a customer will say the sound is not correct. This is due to improper hammer positioning. When performing the above directions correctly the sound is beautiful. Positioning the 340 / 341 seriesWhether we risk him today or not depends on how he pulled up yesterday, but it’ll be touch and go as to whether we see him today. This would make a great introduction to manga for a young person, but also I think there's enough here for a more experienced reader too. Frankly, 3 stars feels a little harsh, but I can't bring myself to round it up to 4 precisely because despite its various merits, charm, and my personal affinity for it, it's just not very distinct from other shonen manga. Yes, it's quite fun and I am excited and hopeful for a vol. 2 - I'll buy it right up. But so far at least, it's only done the bare minimum: be good, be distinct. It's still missing something that makes it truly special, but there's no reason to think it couldn't get there.

Same again in goal today - Patterson’s been in good form and in the festive spirit after turning on the Fulwell Christmas tree lights this week! Photo by Robert Smith/MI News/NurPhoto via Getty Images Now Cast is thrust into one deadly adventure after another! From cybernetic desperadoes to technology thieves and more, Cast has to use her mind and her remodeled robotics-lab prosthetic hand, which offers unfathomable offensive power in the form of scientific experiments. Need lightning? Cast can generate it from her hand! Cast’s mentor seeks to uncover an ominous mystery that explains what happened to the SMITHS and shines a light on a hidden power that may be within Cast herself. So, having an app that allows me to load in my finished art from REKSE and use it on mobile devices is a huge deal for me. Obviously, the software works and that’s the main thing. Thanks to NetGalley and Quarto Publishing Group for an advance copy. All thoughts in this review are my own.Lastly, if there is ever an issue grammatically I can easily move the files to and from my designer for fast edits thanks to the app’s sync features with cloud storage systems like Dropbox. Again, if you’re in the BUSINESS of creating comics that’s A LOT of capability for the cost. Whyt Manga: I am a Nigerian-born artist with a Bachelor of Fine art, a computer science minor, and a Master of Fine arts in visual communication design from the University of Texas at Arlington, where I now also teach one of its first-ever Manga classes as an adjunct professor. I’ve been fortunate to create a decent following online and truly enjoy spreading the joy of creativity to new artists. As for drawing, in general, it was a great way to pass the time and entertain my friends and I, especially whenever Nigeria’s power outages occured. At an early age, I got exposed to Japanese manga and really fell in love with the storytelling. As the internet became more accessible in Nigeria, so did manga and anime, and my interest grew in attempting to make my own work in this style. It was pretty eye-opening to see how seriously people took it. I saw grown men hilariously argue about their favorite series (including Western content like the heroes of Marvel and DC Comics) at internet cafes. This really inspired my push to enter the entertainment industry and to begin that pursuit with an art degree in America. The rest is history although I still have a long way to go! To be honest, when it comes to drawing, I really like to practice just making different kind of faces. Even when I’m not drawing manga, sometimes I’ll just ‘people watch’. Y’know, sit in front of a mirror and make funny faces or maybe go out in a mall and sit in a café to study and draw people. With that training, it really helps me view different kinds of character personality. Cast is at her wit's end. She is beyond determined to enter the upcoming contest to become a striker, the long-honored engineer-warriors, who have saved the world. But her teacher refuses, reminding her that their town is trash and not interested in math or science. Of course, this isn't enough to make her give up, especially since her mother's health and brother's well-being depend on her success. Although she's already convinced she's proven her tinkering and tech skills to her teacher, she takes things one step further and fixes up as well as adapts an old AI hand. Not only will this enable her to do lab work but proves him wrong that a girl with a disability can't handle it. Well, plus she's a girl, and Strikers are never girls.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment