276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Swizzels Matlow Love Heart Lipstick Candy (Pack Of 10)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Gift cards can only be redeemed at Krispy Kreme UK retail stores, excluding Bentalls and Selfridges concession stores.

Children's Parties: the candy is a popular choice for little girls parties, and are often included in party favour bags. Any entry will be forfeited if the promoter cannot view the entry image due to the Social Media profile being set to private.Vintage Collectibles: Some people collect vintage Love Hearts rolls, which can be found with older, now-retired messages. These are considered collectible items.

Love Hearts are also commonly referred to as "Message Hearts" due to the messages printed on them. These messages are meant to convey sentiments of love and friendship. Love Hearts feature a wide range of simple two-worded messages. Message of affection include "Love You", "True Lips", "First Love", "My Angel", "Say Yes", "Hold Me" and "Kiss Me". Whittaker, Nicholas (1998). Sweet Talk: The Secret History of Confectionery. London: Orion Books. ISBN 978-0753808566.ASDA Looks For Sweet Success With New Whatevers". Asda Stores Ltd. 26 April 2006. Archived from the original on 22 November 2011. Neither the Promoter, its employees or agents shall have any responsibility or liability for any of the following: Employees of Swizzels Matlow Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition. The competition is open to residents of UK, Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man and Channel Islands.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment