276°
Posted 20 hours ago

EPH COMBIPACK 3, Wireless Room RF Thermostat & Receiver

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Only a week’s worth of programming can be done in 24-hour mode Our Conclusion on the EPH CP4i Smart thermostat With a smart thermostat, you can manage your thermostat remotely from any location, including your couch, a train, or while travelling. You have complete control of your heating system directly from the comfort of your home By installing additional thermostats, you can regulate up to six zones within a home. The CP4HWOT thermostat can also be used to manage hot water.

Close the flap on the thermostat. A battery compartment is located below the buttons. Apply downward pressure to the cover to remove it.When it’s time to change the filter in your air conditioner or furnace, this smart thermostat will notify you. EPH Controls Wired OpenTherm Programmable Thermostat (CP4i) EPH CP4i Wired OpenTherm Programmable Thermostat Box Contents: Flexible control via hardware or the EMBER App. You can program time and temperature up to 6 times per day.

The EPH CP4i is an easy-to-use digital RF* programmable room thermostat and receiver that can control one or more heating zones (with additional CP4 thermostats). Use a smart WiFi thermostat to monitor your energy usage. Utilising real-time data, a smart WiFi thermostat enables you to monitor your energy usage and adjust your heating system directly. Controlling Your EPH Smart Thermostat from a Distance The thermostat should be mounted on the wall in the area where the heating will be controlled. It is important to choose the right location for the thermostat installation so that it can accurately measure the temperature of the room. The mounting location should be chosen to avoid direct sunlight and other heating/cooling sources. You can now save money on your energy bills (a smart thermostat lets you be energy-conscious without a lot of effort).If you enjoy playing with buttons and programmes and are fascinated by technology, then a smart thermostat is for you. Programming Modes Every day of the week can be set up with six different timings and temperatures when the 7 D option is chosen. The following are some of the key justifications for selecting the most recent smart thermostat from EPH:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment