276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Eucerin Anti-Pigment Night Cream 50ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Pigmentation occurs when the enzyme tyrosinase converts the amino acid tyrosine into melanin. With increased activation, this enzyme can produce more melanin and the skin can appear darker in some areas. These dark marks and pigment spots on the skin are quite common but can be distressing when noticeable. Sometimes, due to hormone changes during pregnancy, inflammation, in the form of acne or due to the ageing process of the skin, our skin cells only produce more melanin in small areas and thus irregular pigmentation occurs. This is understood as hyperpigmentation, melasmaor age spots.

Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Day Cream SPF 30and Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler Night Cream which plump up the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles for a rejuvenated look The Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Elasticity range is specifically formulated for ageing skin types and is designed to help reduce loss of elasticity and plump out deep wrinkles. The products are charged with Eucerin's patented ingredient, Thiamidol, which is clinically-proven to help fade dark ageing spots for a more even, youthful-looking complexion. The range also includes a blend of Hyaluronic Acid to plump skin with hydration and Arctiin to boost collagen production. Eucerin’s DermoPurifyer rangealso contains a product formulated to reduce post-blemish marks and prevent the appearance of blemishes. Eucerin DermoPurifyer Triple Effect Serumincludes active ingredients such as salicylic acid and Licochalcone A that work against acne.Eucerin Anti-Pigment Night Cream 50ml is a non-greasy moisturising night cream that helps to reverse the harsh effects of sun exposure and ageing, which is a trigger of hyperpigmentation, dark patches, and age spots. Formulated with effective and patented ingredient Thiamidol, that is clinically and dermatologically proven to reduce dark spots and prevent them from re-appearing, with first results visible after two weeks, improving continuously with regular use. Non-greasy, this nourishing night cream also contains Dexpanthenol to support skin regeneration overnight, for a more even and radiant complexion come morning.

I am blown away by eucerin antipigment. I bought the sunscreen and the dual serum. I applied the serum twice a day and the screen at least twice a day as I really believe that melasma is aggravated by the sun. This is gentle - no irritation no stinging on sensitive skin, nothing. The only criticism is that the dual serum tends to pill if you put the sunscreen on top. However this doesn’t seem to effect it’s efficacy. Definitely noticeable results after 2 weeks. I would say actually after a week. I have no idea how this is possible because the melanocytes are supposed to be really deep within the skin. My melasma is 95% gone after 2 weeksEucerin Anti-pigment day cream is a moisturising night cream that effectively reduces dark sports and prevents their re-appearance. Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Elasticity Day Cream SPF 15and Eucerin Hyaluron-Filler + Elasticity Night Creamwhich improve skin elasticity and plump up the appearance of deep wrinkles In fact, first results are visible after just two weeks of regular use thanks to reduced melanocyte activity. Within 12 weeks of using Eucerin Anti-Pigment Dual Serum,hyperpigmentation reduction of up to 75% was shown. Learn more about this study here. Apply each product in the range once a day. Use a maximum of four applications of products containing Thiamidol per day. The short answer? Very. Thiamidol is currently the most effective inhibitor of human tyrosinase, the enzyme that contributes to skin hyperpigmentation.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment