276°
Posted 20 hours ago

AVI-8 Mens 42mm Hawker Hurricane Classic Chronograph Pilot Japanese Quartz Watch with Leather Strap AV-4011

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

One of the main things that made the brand popular is the price points. These watches are all relatively affordable. In an interview, an AVi-8 official said that the company that owns the brand has a number of different watch brands. The founders are veterans from the watch industry, and are active and reviewing and approving their products. AVI-8 Watch Collections

The brand is still relatively new, but it has gained many fans over the years–not just pilots and aviation enthusiasts, but watch collectors as well.

I really like the dial and how well constructed it is. It looks great up close, with everything applied straight and even. It looks to be built well.

The 4050 line has a neat arrangement of a number of features: day, date, seconds, and 24-hour readout. The design is inspired by the board of the Lancaster, where the pilot reads details like altitude and fuel. Flyboy If you don’t know what a “record” is, please don’t tell me, just look it up on Wikipedia and let me grow old in peace. This line was inspired by the Hawker Harrier and the Hawker Harrier II, which according to AVI-8 were “designed to be operated in advanced theatres of conflict where air bases or runways would not be accessible.” This is a modern aircraft that continues to be updated to this day. If you’re looking for a less complicated design, the Lancaster Bomber collection is a good AVI-8 line to consider. The final collection is called Flyboy, which like the Lancaster collection has watches that are more for those who are looking for a less busy dial.

AVI-8 Hawker Hurricane Kent Review

When an AVI-8 watch with a manufacturing defect is returned during the said period, it will either be replaced or repaired. The brand’s technical team will determine the best option. I really love when a watch is designed well, and I’m impressed overall with how AVI-8 has styled the Hawker Hurricane. It breaks away from the usual and goes all-in on the fighter plane theme. I love that. The brand’s newer designs, such as the Matador Chronograph, appeal to watch shoppers looking for a modern-looking skeleton dial. However, watch enthusiasts looking for a fully functioning pilot watch (with features such as slide rule bezels) or watches with military history look to brands such as Citizen with their Promaster Skyhawk A-T Chronograph or an authentic German-made Flieger from brands like Laco .

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment