276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Calvin Klein Cotton Stretch 2 Pack Jock Strap, White

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Calvin Klein Jock Strap Briefs are a pack of 3 comfortable briefs with an everyday style made from soft cotton with sufficient stretch to ensure a perfect fit.

Wear with pyjama bottoms for off-duty lounging or enjoy a smooth fit under trousers when dressing up for work. Change country: -Select- Albania Andorra Anguilla Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Republic Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia and Herzegovina Brazil British Virgin Islands Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Cambodia Canada Cayman Islands Chile China Colombia Costa Rica Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador El Salvador Estonia Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas) Finland France French Guiana Georgia Germany Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guatemala Guernsey Guyana Haiti Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jersey Jordan Kazakhstan Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macau Macedonia Malaysia Maldives Malta Martinique Mexico Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Nepal Netherlands Netherlands Antilles Nicaragua Norway Oman Pakistan Panama Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Republic of Croatia Romania Saint Kitts-Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines San Marino Saudi Arabia Serbia Singapore Slovakia Slovenia South Korea Spain Sri Lanka Suriname Sweden Switzerland Taiwan Tajikistan Thailand Trinidad and Tobago Turkey Turkmenistan Turks and Caicos Islands Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States Uruguay Uzbekistan Vatican City State Venezuela Vietnam Virgin Islands (U. This can be, for example, when you set your personal preferences, when you log in or when you fill out a form. No underwear lines and no restrictions, feel the freedom, and the support, of Calvin Klein Cotton Stretch Jock Strap Briefs. Elevate your underwear basics with a pair of white briefs, or go for striking colours and express your style.

They have two comfortable straps and are topped by a deep elastic waistband with a Calvin Klein logo. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Experience the ultimate in freedom, with total support, in the minimal delights of these Calvin Klein Cotton Stretch Jock Strap Briefs. The blend of high-quality materials (95% cotton and 5% elastane), they guarantee durability and comfort all day long. Some say that the underwear is nice and comfortable, and it goes under their bum but it is an impressive peach.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. If your package has not arrived after the estimated time or shows delivered but has not been received we will launch a full investigation. Our range COTTON STRETCH classic designs and everyday style cut from soft cotton with enough stretch to ensure a superior fit. Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. I couldn’t say if it’s the worlds best but it fit and looked like what I mentally wanted so I’m happy.Company registered office: Unit 10-11, Sheering Hall Farm, Braintree Road, Shalford, Essex, CM7 4QY. The most comfortable men's underwear combines natural materials like cotton with synthetic fibres for extra elasticity. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you may want to contact your local customs office for further information.

Calvin Klein PRIDE continues: Iconic styles, comfy fabrics and rainbow-coloured signature branding, designed to wear with pride. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Our range COTTON STRETCH – classic designs and everyday style cut from soft cotton with enough stretch to ensure a superior fit.After you have once accepted or declined our use of cookies for a specific purpose, you can always go back and change your choices by moving the selector. The fit and support is great (I got medium, for a 31 waist and a thicc booty); as for the quality, it’s typical CK and they should last a long time. Each time you are given the choice to either accept or decline our use of cookies, you will receive all the information you need to choose how we handle your personal data and what is registered and used. Read more about the condition New with tags: A brand-new, unused and unworn item in its original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached.

I love wearing jocks, but many of the other ‘gay’ designer brands (PUMP, AC, Addicted etc) use a lot of man-made fibres and garish colours - these are mostly nice quality cotton and the more plain colours are very sexy. These twin packed Calvin Klein Cotton Stretch Jock Strap Briefs are made from soft, breathable 95% cotton rich stretch jersey. I’ve owned the white version for a while, so I thought I’d add the black to my collection, until they make some other colours. The now iconic label, famed for their minimalist approach, offers up covetable diffusion lines CK by Calvin Klein and Calvin Klein Jeans, both of which channel the label's inimitable style.Or expand your underwear collection with more sexy men’s underwear, including high-quality boxers and briefs. Made from soft cotton and elastane, they ensure the perfect fit with a signature, branded, mid-rise elasticated waistband. These low rise front briefs are made from natural, breathable 95% cotton rich jersey with two soft, comfortable straps at the back and a deep, equally comfortable Calvin Klein branded waistband.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment