276°
Posted 20 hours ago

No7 Protect & Perfect Intense ADVANCED Serum 30ml

£27.635£55.27Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For skin that needs an anti-ageing, anti-wrinkle boost, this award-winning, nourishing night cream has it all.

This serum is thicker than most face serums, and has the consistency of a face moisturizer, so your skin does feel a little caked on with product once the skincare routine is complete. I have lots of problems with my skin and have found that No7 products are excellent and about the best available for eczema prone skin. It absorbs into the skin a bit after about a minute, but it really doesn’t absorb fully and it kind of sits on top of the skin which isn’t ideal. of women said this serum provided the best anti-ageing results they had ever seen** * Based on clinical and consumer trial results.After 2 weeks skin looks younger, and fine lines and wrinkles around the eye area appear visibly reduced. Since the product is hypo-allergenic, I didn’t expect the serum to cause me to break out or have any blemishes pop up. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.

Additionally, the serum seemed to decrease the appearance of my skin, increasing both the grease in my T-zone, and making my skin look dull at the same time. Phenoxyethanol, Dimethiconol, Parfum (Fragrance), Tribehenin, Dipropylene glycol, Sucrose cocoate, Methylparaben, Carbomer, Laureth-7, Propylene glycol, Tocopheryl acetate, Sodium hyaluronate, Ascorbyl glucoside, Ethylparaben, Retinyl palmitate, Xanthan gum, Hydrolyzed rice protein, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sorbitan laurate, Potassium hydroxide, Panax ginseng root extract, Dimethylmethoxy chromanol, Medicago sativa (Alfalfa) extract, Polysorbate 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acetyl dipeptide-1 cetyl ester, Morus alba leaf extract, Lindera strychnifolia root extract, Sodium benzoate, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Palmitoyl tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7.

How to Use No7 Serums are designed to be underneath your moisturiser to help them penetrate deeper into the skin. As for the No7 serum itself: cumulative results were shown for wrinkles only, not for age spots, sagging, or other signs of ageing.

After the media frenzy that greeted the launch of No7’s first anti-ageing serum back in 2007 there is now something even bigger…. To maximise these benefits, Matrixyl 3000 has been concentrated by adding an extra peptide – acetyl-di-peptide – into the mix, bringing us the powerful Matrixyl 3000 Plus.

Lovely lightweight serum that really does wonders for my skin, from firming to closing my pores, I try others Elemis and Dermalogica but come back to No7 protect and perfect every time. As an anti-aging serum, the product did nothing to decrease fine lines and wrinkles, or dark sun spots. As you spread it out, it gets softer and velvety and less sticky which is good, but I still don’t like the texture.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment