276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mistborn: Secret History

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Wayne hunts down Telsin and shoots her multiple times to avenge his friend's death, retrieving both MeLaan's and ReLuur's spikes. He restores MeLaan and lets Telsin escape. The fourth trilogy is going to be a space-opera with Allomancy-powered faster-than-light technology. [44] Hoid will be a main character in this trilogy. [45] The Sleepless, or Dysian Aimians, will also have a major role in this trilogy. [46] The Iriali are also planned to have a major role. [47]

It’s an unusual book for Sanderson; there’s somewhat less action, and a lot more time-killing while waiting for action. The climactic events are already established, and known by the reader. In some ways, this tends to reduce the tension. For the first third of the book, anyway… and then Kelsier starts talking to Worldhoppers in Shadesmar, and it’s like a whirlwind up in here. Cosmere information and implications all over the place, and Kelsier stirring things up just to keep it stirred, because Kelsier. Marsh: Kelsier's brother joined the Lord Ruler's Ministry of Inquisition to help spy on them. He was eventually turned into an Inquisitor. That was unpleasant,” Drifter said, “yet somehow still satisfying. Apparently you already being dead means I can hurt you.” As of the end of The Bands of Mourning, it is believed by the characters that the goal of the Set is to begin a civil war to overthrow Elendel. They also have some sort of ties to…

New in Series

I finished all the released books in the Mistborn series ending with this one and I am such a large fan of it! This is a novella taking place during the events of the first trilogy but it should be read after the first trilogy as it contains major spoilers. It has minor spoilers for book 4 so it can be read after it but the important thing is finishing the main trilogy first.

And there’s a fourth accomplishment, at least for me. Most importantly, Secret History gives me peace. The ending of the first era of Mistborn crushed me when I read it, but now … I’m alright with it. I feel a new sense of contentment when I think of how Sanderson wrapped it all up. Ettmetal, also known as harmonium, is the condensed elemental form of Harmony’s power. While difficult, it is possible to obtain atium and lerasium from ettmetal, but not through mechanical means. It reacts explosively to water. This is such an incredibly clever resurrection of storytelling. The Mistborn trilogy is driven by mysterious powers; it's not until the end that we were given the full facts. Or were we? In this Sanderson reveals more of what happened beyond the mists. The second idea was to write a story about a world where the good guys lost. I wanted to take the standard fantasy story I’d read a dozen times, that of a young peasant hero who went on a quest to defeat a Dark Lord, and turn it on its head. What if the Dark Lord won? What if, in the final climactic moments, he killed the hero and took over the world? Mistborn: Secret History was originally published 30 January 2016 by Dragonsteel Entertainment as an ebook. In November 2016, it was republished as part of Arcanum Unbounded by Tor Books. [5] Critical reception [ edit ]Some sort of being with red eyes visits Suit in his jail cell. He ominously announces that they are going to end all life on this sphere. Then he detonates a bomb. Kelsier (aka The Survivor): Kelsier was the leader of the group of thieves who went after the Lord Ruler in the original trilogy, and was the person who recruited Vin. He died at the end of the first book in the original trilogy… but there’s always another secret. See below for the whole section on Kelsier and what he’s been up to behind the scenes. Still it was so great to revisit some of my favorite characters like Vin, Elend, Spook and Sazed even if they are just mostly in the periphery. But don't let that fool you this is a brand new story not just a rehashing of the original.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment