276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Carousel Oyster Delight X6

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. In the 80's, I remember watching Paddington Bear and then a little way down the line seeing something similar in the a-ha music video, 'Take On Me', blending 2-D and 3-D moving images. This release consisted of a pair of liquids that took Nom Bongo ( a popular Tropical Nom Nomz flavour ) and added Dark Fruits, one with cooling, one without. I was fully expecting a bog standard shortbread or even a simple biscuit flavour, but I’m getting something more crumbly and rugged, like an oat biscuit.Stir continuously until the custard has thickened and you get a nice thick covering on the back of a wooden spoon. Leave up to 10 to 14 working days, which will include your fabric to be printed and posted to me, your lampshade to be handmade and then on its merry way to you. This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees.

I have plenty of Oyster shells from Whitstable beach in my garden and use them to decorate some of my shelves at home.So in some ways it’ll be different to most other custards you’ve tried, but could well become the custard you never thought would be you favourite. Vanilla flavoured coating (13 %): Sugar, Vegetable fat (Palm oil, Palm kernel oil), Fat reduced cocoa powder, Emulsifiers (SOYA lecithin, Sorbitan tristate, Sunflower lecithins), Flavouring. You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment