276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Aloe Propolis Creme

£6.325£12.65Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Forever Bee Propolis® is a natural supplement made from the material bees create to fortify and protect their hive. This natural substance has also been found to help boost immunity and combat the effects of free radicals. The Perfect Combination It’s a rich, creamy blend of aloe vera, bee propolis and camomile that helps maintain health and beautify skin tone and texture. The Aloe Propolis Crème’s moisturising and conditioning properties make for an excellent everyday moisturiser which also helps to soothe irritation. It’s perfect for my skin as I am prone to dry skin conditions.

Two of Forever’s most prized ingredients in Aloe Propolis Crème are pure inner-leaf aloe vera gel and bee propolis. Pure Inner-Leaf Aloe Vera Gel As well as pure inner-leaf aloe vera gel and bee propolis, vitamins A, E and C work to nourish and moisturize the skin while propolis helps rejuvenate skin for a smoother, suppler look and feel. I apply liberally as needed but a little goes a long way as it is a very rich cream. The aloe is from Forever Living’s own aloe fields, it is hand-harvested and filleted to avoid any damage being done to the aloe itself. This ensures only the highest quality of aloe vera is ever used in Forever Living products – including Aloe Propolis Crème. Bee Propolis

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment