276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Femdom Toilet Slave

£6.15£12.30Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

She adjusted and started pissing all over my chest, completely soaking my shirt and then she started pissing all over my mouth Some got in my nose and I coughed it all out. She watched you beg for it. And she watched you chew it. And swallow it. And thank us for doing it," Kristen's smile had her glowing. Kristen grabbed him by the face and said, "If given the opportunity I would totally take a shit in your mouth with no regrets or second thoughts. So be careful..." Perhaps some of this reduction is derived from an association of coprophilia with literal coprophilia, shit-eating insects. Our dominant philosophy is human-centric and thereby a common perception would be that insects are a lower life form. To be less-than-human is to be reduced. By consuming shit the coprophilic is placed at the level of insect, a state of reduction. It may be desirable to be reduced to a state of less-than-human. A lot of responsibility is placed on humans, less so on shit-eating bugs. One: You beg me right here, right now, and I mean BEG me to use your mouth as my shit bin. Or two: You refuse to keep what you might think of as 'dignity'---"

Kristen has a really funny sense of humor, but she's relentlessly a bitch to anyone that she feels like. At 5'7", she's average, and she often talks about how she weighs 140+ lbs. Her body is outrageous, though. Her ass is big, if not a little more fatty than Kelsey's. Kristen doesn't work out as much, but she doesn't have to. She eats a lot of fast food and her favorite is Taco Bell. I've heard she has ripped some nasty farts in classes, but does so loudly and then watches people smell it.

My mouth still stained with Kelsey's shit, I started thinking about it and took their threat very seriously... The coprophilic is turned on by shit but concurrently disgusted by the perversity of this desire. This is why the coprophilic seeks Me. The coprophilic subject often needs the forceful hand of the sadist/ Dominant to get him to do the thing that he ultimately wants to do yet is disgusted by. He needs to feel as though his act is to please Me. By pleasing Me and My sadistic perversion, he can thereby absolve himself of some degree of his self-disgust. Perhaps he can generate enough absolution to allow himself to complete the coprophilic act. It is My pleasure and acceptance which allows him to accomplish the challenging coprophilic feat that is his ultimate goal. No," I said through tears, her fart was bad enough. I don't think I could handle the shit that was about to come with it. And then we beat you, brainwash you into our full time slave, and use you as our toilet in front of the entire school on a daily basis. I will go to your house and shit in your mouth in front of your family. I will tell them that you're property of Kelsey and I and that you are no longer a free person. I'll go to the cops and have them register you as dead, and then I'll shit in your mouth in front of them."

Coprophilia when practiced by humans is a paraphilia, a sexual abnormality. Coprophilia is arguably not the most taboo of paraphilia, but it is certainly a taboo nearly universally. In my observation, the coprophilic subject often experiences internal conflict derived from this taboo. He is disgusted with himself by his own desire. Interestingly, the coprophiliac’s struggle with the taboo of his desire often only increases his desire for the taboo. Perhaps what is so appealing about coprophilia to some IS the taboo, not shit per se. To others, cultural taboo makes their coprophilic desire fraught. We'll know after he eats your load of shit. Jesus, Kristen. You REALLY did it this time, too. That's a big pile of shit." The beginning of senior year was here and we were all excited for school, and now that most of us had turned 18 there was a fair amount of smokers on campus, though I didn't join in myself. She whipped my shin bones and Kelsey said, "Oh I think there's something you want to do for Kristen, don't you *slave*..."But don't worry! People hardly ever piss us off enough to change toilets! You're only our second one! So you should have a good, long run of slavery in this capacity. Until then, eat. My. Shit."

I couldn't move, still tied to the chair, so I did the unthinkable, "I'm... I'm so sorry. I am so, deeply sorry. Thank you, Kelsey. Thank you for farting in my face. I loved your fart and I would be honored to serve as your toilet." What is coprophilia? Coprophilia in humans is a prurient interest in shit, although the term also refers to the various species in nature which consume shit. If you have actively searched “madam director toilet slavery,” then you are likely coprophilic. Perhaps your coprophilic desire is to watch. In that case, I will leave a convenient link here. Perhaps you have a desire to do more than watch. You want to eat shit. Specifically, you want to eat My shit. Her turd tasted so disgusting, and this was only just sitting on my tongue, imagining eating it made me want to die.Several weeks prior, my immediate family and my best friend was killed in a car accident. By some strange twist of fate, I survived without difficulty. I had lost the will to live. I wanted to die. I originally planned to do it by a noose, the old fashioned way. But something changed in me, I wanted to live out a fantasy of mine. It was, in and of itself, a death sentence, so I was still getting what I set out to do, though it is much delayed. Sexually, I had always been extremely varied. I had always been into female domination, superiority, degradation. Such things. Eventually, I developed the ultimate fantasy. To serve a woman as a human toilet… permanently. A fixed, utterly objectified toilet with flesh and blood instead of plastic and ceramic. I developed this scenario after reading an online fetish story, where a girl was installed as part of a permanent toilet machine by a guy. I often fantasied about being in the same position as that girl, but with the gender difference. Permanent, objectified human toilet – It was the ultimate degradation, there is nothing lower than that. But it is also a death sentence. It was perfect for me at this point. I convinced myself, this is what I wanted. But who would take me in as their toilet? The last person I would have imagined: Mikayla, of course. I spoke with her after the funerals. We talked for awhile, I told her of my plans. I have no idea how I summoned the nerve to tell her, or why, but I did. And it proved fortunate. She agreed to it. She told me she’d get one of her friends around to start the work. Well, to cut a long story short, I sold off all my provisions, everything I owned, to help fund the building. It took several weeks, but now, finally, it was almost complete. Now, Mikayla just wanted me to sign this paper, to ensure her I was still fully committed to this. I admit, I had another hesitation, but that passed. Ooooo! I gave you a little poop mustache! I love when it just sits right under their nose like that," Kelsey was looking down at me from her squat, keeping her asshole aimed at my face.

It is arguable that a male as a toilet is even more useful to a woman than a male as a sexual partner. No one ever needs sex. The species requires people to have sex, but not every individual must have sex to live. However, everyone must shit. All living things produce waste. Therefore, sexual utility will always be limited by non-necessity. If the desire is to ultimately be of service to a woman, sex is very limiting. Learning to consume a woman’s waste will necessitate her use of a male much more often. What submissive-minded person would not want to be not only useful but THE MOST useful? In terms of utility, arguably one of the most useful objects ever created is the toilet. She slowly squatted down, putting her ass very close to my face. I felt the heat coming off her asshole as it pushed in and out. It had to be ten seconds, but her fart started to slowly leak out as I began inhaling. The egg smell turned to shit smell about 3 seconds in and I was still breathing in her fart. It turned more explosive and a very small piece of her shit escaped and landed on my upper lip, right under my nose. Kelsey laughed, but the smell hit her. Kristen moved some of her shit off the rest of my face with the cane and pushed it into my mouth. My mouth was so incredibly dry from all the shit I'd eaten. This was terrible. Don't chew my turd just yet, loser. Let it sit there. Let it rest in your mouth. And then do some thinking, like reallllllly think about what's going on right now. You've been turned into a toilet. That's not an exaggeration. My shit is literally in your mouth and I fully expect it to be eaten."The coprophilic act does please Me. It does not please Me because I am Myself coprophilic. It pleases Me because I deeply eroticize the witnessing of his internal struggle. My perversity will always surpass that of the coprophilic. I am not the shit-eater. I am the obscene force that will make him suffer through the taboo act of shit-eating. I love his self-disgust while forced. I love to watch his surrender, and oftentimes, his coping and acceptance of the abject and taboo. To confront shit is empowering, to consume it more so. The successful “human-toilet” is a coprophilic who has faced taboo and abjection, overcoming them. Ohhhhh!!! I love it when a slave savors the flavor. Hahaha. Enjoy it, loser! Keep chewing my shit because you don't want to know what happens if you don't," Kristen rested the cane on my balls. History was Mrs. David and when I walked in I saw Kelsey and Kristen sitting in the second to last row. The only chair was behind Kelsey and next to their "Book Buddy", Caroline, who was seated behind Kristen. Quiet, slave. Now leave us with our newest property," it was Kelsey, "That's right, boy... We've been waiting since sophomore year to do something special with you."

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment