276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Head & Scalp Massage Oil 125ml Natural Oils with Lavender & Rosemary

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Choose from one of our warm soothing massage candles, which are infused with the most indulgent fragrances including fig, honey, cocoa, or rose. Well, if you’re like me, they may have been sitting in your bathroom, waiting for the rare bubble bath to happen.

These can be either weaker, or include more unnatural ingredients that won’t make your hair any better.

It is renowned for soothing muscle and joint pains and helps to heal wounds, burns, ulcers and insect bites.

With a more normal flow, that fluid will help enhance your body’s natural ability to heal itself,” she explains. A natural origin formulation, it contains a range of nourishing oils to alleviate dryness and help reduce frizz.

Compression headaches are headaches that result from wearing something that applies pressure to your head. Ancient Wisdom have been sourcing and bottling essential oils for over 22 years gradually weeding out unreliable supply lines and always striving to improve quality and value. Oils are not always necessary or desired but they do condition the scalp and the hair and can add to the relaxation effects of the treatment. One word of caution with essential oils is to make sure you dilute the oil before using it on your skin. Helping that blood circulate in my head in the middle of a long work day increased my alertness while it relaxed me—pretty much the ideal state of existence.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment