276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pokemon 8 Inch Plush Cyndaquil

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Hi, I'm fairly new to crochet but I'm thinking of trying your pattern and was wondering roughly how much of each colour yarn I'd need? Thanks :)

First of all, Thank you for the time you take to post these patterns for us to try. I loved the Jolteon and made it with great ease. However, I am trying the Cyndaquil and I am having difficulty when it comes to the legs. I have taken it apart 4 times now. I follow the directions around and it is too big....follow number of stitches only and comes out too small. Like rounds 5-8 where it says to go sc around but only 21 stitches. Please help! Julia Love all you patterns! I think that you are so generous with posting your patterns :) I just finished your Snolax plushie and he turned out amazing. My little brother loved him! Like, I have half an arm, so there's no way i can stuff it, and I don't have the common sense to figure this out. I love all your patterns! I've crocheted your pokeballs, Pikachu, and most recently your Charmander. I think I found a slight typo in the pattern for the tail...For every row at the beginning, you tell how many hdc to make, and then turn. ie, "2 hdc in each hdc across, turn". Shouldn't it be ch2 and turn?This kind of confuses me and I'm not sure what to do after the decrease. How many single chrochets do I have to make after that?

You have been featured on Geek Crafts! http://geekcrafts.com/16424-pokemon-amigurumi-pin-of-the-week/ I love these!! Your patterns are super easy to follow, and the product is awesome! I think it's funny you don't have Bulbasaur, but these patterns are so awesome!! Another thing, I was wondering whether your would consider making a vulpix pattern? I've been looking for one and can't find one anywhere! You are best: it compliments. I them stò making all, would want chiederti to realize a Charmender and prince Peach. thanks You're very generous to be posting these for free and providing so much help to your readers. Thank you so much.

Thank you so much for your patterns! I just finished Cyndaquil for my son's friend as a Christmas gift. When my son took a look at the finished product, he said, "Wow! It looks just like the real thing!" I so appreciate the work you've put into these patterns, and so does my son! I have never made something like this before and I can't understand what the steps are saying to do. Could you help? I really love Cydaquil and I want to get started on this soon. I would recommend learning how to read crochet patterns, you'll find that helpful while mastering different techniques :D Wow. I am really impressed. I'm a huge pokemon fan and these are spectacular! Where did you learn how to crochet? I don't know how, but I am extremely interested in learning how so I can do these. :] So confused! In the beginning when it says 2 sc in next sc around does that mean 2 sc around or is it supposed to be 2 sc in next, sc around? I keep ending up with extra stitches please help!

This time I'm posting for my sister. She"s having trouble with the stripe. When she does it it comes out to narrow. Oh, you've been ignoring me about the snivy. So can you. You haven't answered at all. It's a simple yes or no question. It's generally always best to use the same exact type of yarn for all the parts, (unless otherwise indicated in a pattern). That's so that all the parts and pieces remain consistent. :DMeasuring from the snout (11rnds) and head/body (36rnds) it totals 47rnds, whereas the stripe is 67rnds.

Btw, thank you so much for all your work on all the patterns and offering them for everyone they are great Not necessarily. Crochet stitches are not exactly the same height and width. The other issue is that crochet has more if a tendency to stretch lengthwise, than widthwise. This is most profoundly noticeable when you're using cotton, silk or other 'dead' yarns ;) Lol love ud pokemon hoping when I am good as you aljost I will maks some of my own for friend niko with pokeball to keep pokemon inside love ur work keep it up could you make a swablu easy small pokemon for a pro like you Just finished this Cyndaquil! I love it! It came out so good! Thanks for sharing your pattern! My grandsons will love it!!!

I have been following your pokemon creations for a long time now and you've been my inspiration crochet-wise. I started following your patterns and got inspired to do my own and even create my own blog :)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment