276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bushmills 10 Year Old Single Malt Irish Whiskey, 70cl

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Palate (undiluted): light arrival, floral, honey, milk chocolate, a touch of salted butter, more apples Whiskybase B.V. (“Whiskybase”, “we” or “us”, company details below) offers a whisky enthusiasts online platform that provides its members access to the most comprehensive, transparent and trusted resource of whisky bottles and allows and stimulates its members to contribute information about whisky bottles to the platform (“Service”).

Bushmills Original is an approachable whiskey with a rich, characterful taste of fresh fruit and vanilla He said: "The first taste I thought was quite smooth but after the first couple of sips the taste got a little harsher. I preferred to drink it with ginger ale, measuring the same amount as the whiskey, a single shot. The ginger ale helped take away some of the harshness without compromising on taste. I would buy this again but would always drink with ginger ale." Bushmills 21 Year Old single malt whiskey is triple distilled from 100% malted barley and matured in Oloroso sherry butts and bourbon barrels before being finished for two years in Madeira casks. This imbues our whiskey with rich notes of ripe fruit, like succulent apricots and juicy raisins, and gives a beautiful, caramelized nuttiness with hints of smooth dark chocolate.You are responsible for all activities through your account. You are responsible for the accuracy of the information you provide to us in relation to your account, and for updating it where necessary. You are not allowed to create multiple accounts. We may terminate or temporarily suspend your account to protect you, ourselves or our partners from (suspected) identity theft or other (suspected) fraudulent (e.g. false, misleading, deceptive) activity. You have the obligation to keep your login credentials confidential. You shall not authorize any others to use or access your account. TASTE: Robust flavours of caramelised peaches and mango marry notes of toasted almonds and walnuts, giving exceptional depth and complexity I prefer the old bottling better. This one tastes more fruit heavy whereas the previous bottling was more creamy with a fruity topping. Continuing in my st-paddy's day's theme I went to my favorite liquor store and bought a bottle of 10 years old bushmills. I usually go for the 1608 original bush, but felt like going a bit older this time. My dad, John, preferred his drink straight and complimented the smoothness as well as the slightly sweet aroma, but not too sweet taste. My partner Mark also complimented the drink for its "smoothness", and added that upon opening the premium-looking bottle the smell was incredibly inviting.

All in all, it is better then the regular bush. But not by much. The nose is what impresses me the most. It's got something Clynelish about it. Which, to me is quite good. Some diageo connection there? Probably more to do with the quality of the malt and yeast used. Bushmills 10 Year Old single malt whiskey is triple distilled from 100% malted barley and matured for at least 10 years in sherry butts and bourbon barrels, giving it extra luscious notes of vanilla honey, ripe red fruits and creamy milk chocolate. Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie. Nothing in the Terms shall exclude or limit our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from gross negligence or willful misconduct by us. Triple distilled and matured in two woods, presumably American oak and sherry casks as the 16 year old, but without the finishing.Bushmills 12 Year Old single malt whiskey is triple distilled from 100% malted barley and matured in Oloroso sherry butts and bourbon barrels before being finished in marsala barriques from Sicily.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment